The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review: Pink Advocates by Daniel Madison (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I bought these cards from madison.cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJkvzw3CHmQ

Every journey must eventually reach new heights, and the PINK Edition marks the a new milestone for Madison Advocates. A deck of bright contrast - crisp with pink backs that declare the serious intentions of the magician's hand.

When creating a new edition of the Advocates, Madison didn't just want to offer a new color, he wanted to do something different. He was very intrigued to see how the Advocates would look with a nice thin border, and when the test deck was printed, he simply had to get these out there.

Find your favorite MADISON merch here: http://madison.cards/
guitargeorge360
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of guitargeorge360
I bought this deck as well. Gorgeous to look at and handle. I also paid for the Black, Sky, White and Minimal Pink versions a few weeks ago so hopefully DM will be able to get these fulfilled soon. The fact we're in a global pandemic will not be helping matters of course! They'll be worth the wait though I'm sure of that Smile There must be some sort of hypnotic suggestion built into the Madison website because whenever I see the "In Stock" button on a deck's page, I seem compelled to click it and enter my payment details... Smile Smile

By the way David, thank you for all the hard work you do on your YouTube channel and for helping to make my bank balance that little bit smaller... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Deck Review: Pink Advocates by Daniel Madison (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL