The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Pulling up a seat at the Café! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gbabbits
View Profile
New user
Internet
10 Posts

Profile of gbabbits
Hey fellow members of the Magic Café!

I've been a long-time child of magic but have only picked up the art myself in the past few years. While I enjoy just about all forms of magic, I focus my own efforts on cards and randomly pick up a coin here and there too.

The Magic Café pops up in many of my online searches and I've read a decent number of threads already. As my questions have been getting harder or more specific and my overall knowledge slightly better (not a lot, just a little Smile), I figured I'd finally join the community and see if I can grow more myself and maybe lend a hand for someone else while I'm at it.

Looking forward to seeing y'all around the forum (^_^)

- gbabbits
BlushingCrow
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BlushingCrow
Welcome gbabbits, I'm new too! I'm quite interested in maybe learning some coin tricks, though I don't know how to pick them up randomly yet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Pulling up a seat at the Café! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL