We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sword Swallowing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1933 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Quote:
On 2004-07-17 13:48, darkrider wrote:
So did he make it? Did Brad get 'unseated'? Lost his number along with everybody elses, so excuse the dumb questions on occasion Todd.

No, actually I watched it again, and it was 15 swords. He didn't get em down the hatch.

Very entertaining special, though. No world record this time with the misses.

Glad to hear Bennie finally got it down. It was so painful watching him try so hard!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
georgethegiant
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of georgethegiant
[quote]On 2004-07-16 20:03, Clifford the Red wrote:

There was a 14 year old kid who my nephew taught to swallow in four hours.

He had been working on it before the gathering, and it took more than 4 hours but it looked good on video to say less than 4 hours.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3725 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Over the years, I've managed to find 5 (that's right five) of the original Roydon "Swallowing Swords", also a Roydon sword effect where you push the sword into your stomach (through the side), break off the blade, and make it reappear (as in PULL IT) from somewhere else. I'll leave it to your imagination. Also have a Roydon vanishing wand (same principle, though) in its original box. Love these swallowing swords. Lots better than the crappy ones made these days.

Steve Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sword Swallowing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL