The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » FLUXED by Alan Rorrison (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
118 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Check out Alan Rorrisons latest download FLUXED. Fluxed is a system to do a time prediction on a watch. It is super simple to do, cheap to set up and it makes this effect accessible to everyone. Grab it while its at the sale price of 15 pounds https://www.alanrorrison.com/downloads/fluxed
Q U I N
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
This looks interesting but I would love to know which watches are recommended.
I think it's safe to say that everyone who is even a little bit familiar with this concept understands what type of watch this needs to be so I am not fishing for information (I already own a Turner). However, the way the watch looks is incredibly important to me. I like the fact that Alan recommends watches that are made by professional watchmakers but still I would have to see if these watches appeal to my taste before buying this.
Madman13
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Madman13
Is this for smart watches or hybrids?
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2020, Madman13 wrote:
Is this for smart watches or hybrids?

If you look into Secret sessions - Howie Diddits, you'll already find posts about this.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
53 Posts

Profile of Parrott
The £15 price tag was an introductory price, you will note it has now gone up to £20. In my opinion £20 is very cheap for what the contents are. There are several workable routines in this that are not just a time prediction, but also multiple time forces.

As for the watches this works with; it works with most smartwatches. However, Alan does recommend hybrid watches, and a specific range at that. He did his research to find the best range of watches to suit everyone's needs and have them not look like an overly technological watch. What I feel has gone underappreciated is the effort Alan went to to find a range that also works for women in our community as well. Frankly most gimmicked watches that companies have put out do not suit a lot of females in magic, it is not the case with Fluxed as there are a wide selection of options.
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
So I got this after all and I have to say that it's pretty awesome. Was it what I expected? Yes, because the add copy is pretty honest about what it is.
What you are actually paying for here is all the years of research that Alan has done in order to suggest specific watches that will work for the routines he suggests. Even though I already knew that watches like this exist I would have to buy several and try them out to see which ones would work best and are the best value for money. That's what Alan has done here for everyone else to find ready.
I must say that after looking up the official website of the watch company he suggests, which shall not he named as this is part of what you are buying, I was impressed with their range. I will definitely be getting one of those and trying it out.
The biggest advantage of this as Alan points out is that you can get a watch that is made by professional watchmakers which means a better design, quite a big variety in colours and styles and the customer support of a big company.
If you decide to perform it in the way that is taught in this download you won't have the luxury to have a dedicated remote for the input as in another product but if you are using your smartphone for the input like I am then it's definitely worth considering.
This has saved me a lot of time in research so I think it's definitely worth the asking price.
I think I can finally have a watch for this effect that is elegant, robust and looks like a real watch.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank You, Manos that was very informative. I will be adding this to my "buy it now" list.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
118 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
A great magicorthodoxy Magic Review - FLUXED by Alan Rorrison https://youtu.be/-1f63VTHz0g
Q U I N
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I have not been on here to see this post so let me address it.

In 2014 I created an app that was the first Bluetooth app controlled time prediction for the pebble watch which continued on to hybrid's. There was nothing like that out at the time and in march of 2015 I released it to the community. Fluxed is the continuation of that work so I simply wont be having anyone say I took some ones work on it! Now to round this out. I have just tried to go find this thread you are talking about and I cant find it. Do me a favour. If it was posted before march 2015 feel free to link me to it, ill go have a look and have a chat with he guy, But in my research I found no other at the time.

So to close up, this isn't a debate on an argument, the Dates speak for themselves, this is the continuation of work I put out in 2015 as can be seen here https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=273
LankyHobo
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Narendra... Alan created Flux 7 years ago. I remember him showing it to a few of us at the Spanish bar in Blackpool 2015. It seems you've not read the Café post Alan linked to. Note the date - 2015.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=273
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » FLUXED by Alan Rorrison (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL