The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Performing in Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Hello all,

I've looked into this before, but now six to eight months later, things have surely changed. However, I'm moving to Las Vegas and wondering what the conditions are like for street performers now.

Is anyone actively performing on Fremont? I've read some regulations posted saying it is allowed as long as the performer is masked and does not touch anyone, etc. But are there Magicians actually performing?

Also, are there any active Magician groups/clubs that are meeting now?

Any info or names to contact would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Eldini
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
Freemont is and has been regulated. It's an email lottery and if you are called, you get a two hour window to perform at whatever marked location you win. You have to leave sa soon asa your time id up because another performer will have to start their show in that spot after you.

The strip is out of the question, unless you aare an act that doesn't attract a crowd.

The Linq is your best bet, contact Melanie Kramer. Her agency books the street performers at the linq promenade.

Even though you've got this info, right now, it is constantly in a state of change because of the china virus

Hope that helps.
Eldini
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Eldini
Thank you Vandecarr!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Performing in Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL