The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Help With Bob Wagner's Interactive Force (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Micha-el
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Micha-el
In Bob Wagner's "Master Notebook of Magic" he explains a trick titled, "Behind My Back." In that trick he explains a way to force the fifth card of a row of seven face down cards. I am having trouble following his instructions. They don't seem clear to me and in any attempt to interpret them I run into trouble. (One example is, what if the spectator starts by putting the marker card on the fourth card of the row. Moving the marker four positions left or right requires "wrapping" around and that seems to cause problems generally.) Anyway, I am wondering if this is Bob's force or is it a known force where there might be an alternate explanation I could look at. If anyone is familiar with this force and could shine some light on it, I would appreciate the help.
Regards,
Barry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Help With Bob Wagner's Interactive Force (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL