The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Product review trix fixes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

padre rich
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of padre rich
By Racherbaumer. This is a collection of 12 card items that range from easy to intermediate skill levels but its impossible to judge how each student is equipped when approaching any given item.I suppose it depends on how much time the student is willing to devote and his natural ability.its like,the best form of government is a monarchy, if you have the right king.some of the items require a table,at times a drawback,especially when strolling.perhaps with thought some of these can be altered to eliminate the use of the flat surface.I was quite pleased with this book,as the author is known for his thorough research and crediting.well worth the price considering the volume of text,but that's only my opinion.
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Product review trix fixes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL