The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Locked and Loaded - AWESOME New App (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
So can you upload your own images to use rather than buying additional sets?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Yes!! You can use whatever images you want. I have some preloaded images but you can use your own and save them to multiple albums to make it easy to switch between effects

Happy to answer any questions you have.

Ryan
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Hey Magi Friends.

I assume this is a same space so here is the full instruction video that comes with the app. I plan on doing less formal videos later but wanted to post this to help answer any questions you made have.

Let me know how else I can help!!

https://lockedandloaded.app/

Ryan
Gavin.Wong
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Gavin.Wong
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, RSchlutz wrote:
Hey Magi Friends.

I assume this is a same space so here is the full instruction video that comes with the app. I plan on doing less formal videos later but wanted to post this to help answer any questions you made have.

Let me know how else I can help!!

https://lockedandloaded.app/

Ryan

*** this looks great! Please tell me you're making an android app!!
loudini1972
View Profile
New user
Central New Jersey
95 Posts

Profile of loudini1972
Ryan, Thanks for posting the tutorial, it answers all my questions and I will def be purchasing this now! Good luck with sales.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Now that’s a very clever input system. Good thinking Ryan. Might have to pick this one up. So glad to be an iPhone owner.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Bravo Ryan. That’s the way to sell an app.
Let people know what they are actually getting.
Hats off sir.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, reignofsound wrote:
Hats off sir.

Exactly that. It’s not as if we can replicate it somehow. Other app developers could learn a valuable lesson here.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, reignofsound wrote:
Hats off sir.

Thank you! I love the App and I am just so happy to finally share it. Smile

Ryan
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Now that’s a very clever input system. Good thinking Ryan. Might have to pick this one up. So glad to be an iPhone owner.

Thanks Pegasus. I hope you give it a shot.

Ryan
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Ryan, just purchased and gave it 5 stars. Your in-depth video put me over the edge. I love transparency like this. Now, how about some kind of Apple Watch support?
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, CopperChopCup wrote:
Ryan, just purchased and gave it 5 stars. Your in-depth video put me over the edge. I love transparency like this. Now, how about some kind of Apple Watch support?

Awesome man! I appreciate it.

I was just jamming the Apple Watch idea with some buddies. Trying to find out best way to implement.

Ryan
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Can you use Any Bluetooth remote with the app?
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Yeah this is really good. Don’t need to own it to know that, thanks to the Tutorial being available to everyone. I’ll get this at some point in the future
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
Can you use Any Bluetooth remote with the app?

I can vouch that any Bluetooth camera button should work. I tested it with 3 different ones off Amazon.

Ryan
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, RSchlutz wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2020, CopperChopCup wrote:

Awesome man! I appreciate it.

I was just jamming the Apple Watch idea with some buddies. Trying to find out best way to implement.

Ryan

How about using it with something like a hands off mental routine like Anverdi Die. You get feedback from the device while your back is turned and can input your “prediction” to your phone via the watch.

When you sit back down at the table, ask spec to keep die covered, but then tell them your about a night in Vegas that you particularly good luck. Show the lock screen with a green feet table, a glass of bourbon, some cards and the dice showing what they selected.

Using a Mental Die and a regular die, you just need to ask what the total of the two are. Act surprised, as that’s exactly what you had as a high roller.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Ordered. Looks good but can’t use my Wilson Remote with it
Magically,

RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
Ordered. Looks good but can’t use my Wilson Remote with it

I definitely look at Locked & Loaded as a community App, so I take these recommendations to heart. I have a few recommendations jotted down for near term implementation. I know as a group we will make It better each day.

If you haven’t joined yet please Facebook group. We discuss routines there and vote on new features to be added.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1475432289295027/?ref=share

Ryan
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
So if a remote is used and a King is selected you will be clicking away 13 plus the suit amount sounds like a really good chance for error
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
So if a remote is used and a King is selected you will be clicking away 13 plus the suit amount sounds like a really good chance for error

Hey Cardbilker!

Actually a King of Clubs for instance is just a 5 clicks. 1 click for club and 4 clicks for King based on system I devised. With only button there are more clicks than 4 button remote. I am looking into Wilson remote though. Also Touch input you are talking an instant to reveal.

Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Locked and Loaded - AWESOME New App (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL