The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Bell (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I ordered this and it showed up yesterday and it is a very nice little prop. Comes with a a car type keychain and a really nice Brass Bell. With audience management you could actually wrap it around somebody's hand and have them hold it and they would detect nothing. I'm a little surprised that it was only $99. Seems to be very well made and very dependable.

Good magic to all,

Eric
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Could you provide a link please ? thank you.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Unfortunately I have never been good with computer stuff but I could tell you if you go to Hocus Pocus Magic go to shop online it's one of the first few items they're showing on their website and it also has a video that you can watch. Hope that helps.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Does it need that diameter of rope to work?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

It comes ready to go the Rope is already attached to it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
It looks a bit odd to be honest.
The ringing bell somehow looks like a vibrating bell.
But thanks for sharing!
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

The ringer part of the Bell does vibrate to make it go back and forth but if you were to ring the bell let's say once it would not be such a big deal you only notice it if you hold it for about 2 or 3 seconds then the movement of the ringer does cause the Bell to move but I think that only makes sense since it is energy in motion but you have complete control over how long the bell rings and does not ring. I'm still a little surprised that it's $99. And I forgot to add the mechanism is rechargeable and has an on-off switch to save the battery life.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I forgot to mention in that last post you can have this sitting on a table as well and the bell will still ring when you needed to ring because it is the actual ringer itself that moves. But if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Personally I like the Rope idea because it just lends to the innocence of it but I know everybody has their own ways of looking at things so this was just something I noticed nobody talked about on here so I wanted to bring it to people's attention and let everybody consider it see what they think.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Bremner
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Bremner
Wravyn, Yes because the recharge cable is inside the rope.
dmoriarty1
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of dmoriarty1
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, The great Gumbini wrote:
I ordered this and it showed up yesterday and it is a very nice little prop. Comes with a a car type keychain and a really nice Brass Bell. With audience management you could actually wrap it around somebody's hand and have them hold it and they would detect nothing. I'm a little surprised that it was only $99. Seems to be very well made and very dependable.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Eric,

I just ordered this, and when it arrived the clapper (just learned it was called that) was not connected. After inserting it into the bell, it wouldn't move when I pushed the button. Eventually, the clapper just fell out, and will not stay put. Have you had issues with yours? Perhaps I should PM you about this.

For anyone interested in this, mine is obviously defective, but I contacted the manufacturer in South Korea, and he hasn't responded to any of my emails. It's basically become a $99 paperweight.

D.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

My Clapper stayed on and was intact when it arrived on both occasions. The new one I received from Hocus Pocus is working very very well.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Bell (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL