The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MARIO LOPEZ - New coin routine "ONE FLY" (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SlightlyTipsyMagic
View Profile
New user
Pleasure Island NC
16 Posts

Profile of SlightlyTipsyMagic
Congratulations Ben, I wish the best for you and The Impossible Co. Thanks for bringing us these incredible 1 coin routines at an affordable price. Standing Ovation!
I have and love all three projects so far, looking forward to many more. Mario’s 1 Fly routine is as enjoyable to watch as it is to learn. I can’t remember any tutorial being as informative and entertaining at the same time as this project. He had me laughing out loud every time he said ‘don’t worry, I’m a professional’ Not a single difficult move or slight in the mix, which allows me to focus on my performance of being a slightly tipsy magician. Yeah, 1 Fly works big time for me. Thankful.
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
233 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2020, SlightlyTipsyMagic wrote:
Congratulations Ben, I wish the best for you and The Impossible Co. Thanks for bringing us these incredible 1 coin routines at an affordable price. Standing Ovation!
I have and love all three projects so far, looking forward to many more. Mario’s 1 Fly routine is as enjoyable to watch as it is to learn. I can’t remember any tutorial being as informative and entertaining at the same time as this project. He had me laughing out loud every time he said ‘don’t worry, I’m a professional’ Not a single difficult move or slight in the mix, which allows me to focus on my performance of being a slightly tipsy magician. Yeah, 1 Fly works big time for me. Thankful.

Thanks for the kind words, though Mario deserves all the credit! I pitched the idea to him, and his genius brought it to life. We have quite a few new "One Coin" additions on the way including a few VERY big names, so watch this space!
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
233 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Just to let you know, there are two new additions to the ONE COIN series:

https://theimpossibleco.com/product/one-......n-rueda/
https://theimpossibleco.com/product/one-coin-vol-5-huki/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MARIO LOPEZ - New coin routine "ONE FLY" (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL