The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Tree Shell Game? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JJF
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of JJF
What are the best slight of hand tricks for the 3 shell game. Is it just passing the ball between the cups, or is there anouther good method?
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1730 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
JJF
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of JJF
Thanks for the resources!
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1730 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
We are here to help each other out! Enjoy!
Scott Horn
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, TX
373 Posts

Profile of Scott Horn
I highly recommend Bob Sheet - Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp. This video provides a solid "magical" routine, more so than a challenge to the spectator. What was helpful to me is that the routine and video are specifically constructed to get a newbee started with the shells, and provides a solid, entertaining routine
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5120 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2020, Scott Horn wrote:
I highly recommend Bob Sheet - Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp. This video provides a solid "magical" routine, more so than a challenge to the spectator. What was helpful to me is that the routine and video are specifically constructed to get a newbee started with the shells, and provides a solid, entertaining routine

Even though I almost exclusively use Leo Smetsers shells and a different grip, I 100% agree that the Bob Sheet Boot Camp taught by Glenn Morphew is the best way to learn. Followed by the School for Scoundrels dvd's as you advance.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
121 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
I have both “3 shell boot camp” and the sfs dvds all are great!!!
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1529 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Just recieved a set of the "Katharina" shells from Michael Stehle. WOW! These are the prettiest shells I've ever seen. They are larger than your typical street shell, but are the perfect size and weight. They handle extremely smooth and to me, I don't think it gets any better than this. Hands down the best purchase I've made in years. I won't ever buy shells from anywhere else.

Check out his site. https://www.derriedmichl.com/shop
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1730 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Agreed! I've purchased several of his offerings - bowler hats, thimble rigs, gold diggers, Black Sea, etc. His work is second to none!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Tree Shell Game? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL