The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Download? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JJF
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of JJF
Ae there any good free PDF's or free trials that are any good?
corindaman
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of corindaman
I think you need to have a few more posts before asking for free stuff.
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Vanishing Inc Magic (I have no association with them other than as a customer) has some free products that are especially helpful for somebody getting started. I recommend doing some reading there and then coming back here, we can help you a lot more if you can provide specifics around your interests and experience.

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/free-magic-downloads/

I might particularly recommend the following: https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/ebooks/under-over/

Blurb:

Under, Over
Magic download (ebook) by Joshua Jay (Free)
My original' idea was simple: I wanted to write a manual for young magicians, and I wanted it to be free. Being a magician can be tough, and so can being a teenager. Being both presents a unique set of opportunities and challenges. The booklet I’ve written, and present to you here at Vanishing Inc Magic FOR FREE, is this idea come to life. I’m speaking here to young, serious magicians, but I hope that the tricks and advice I include will also be of interest to older, more seasoned practitioners.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10091 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
And this has what to do with mentalism?
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
Mindpro,

Good point, I was answering the question, I actually forgot which area this was in, my apologies. I tend to have a bunch of windows open of threads I want to read and I don't always double check which area they are from. Again, my mistake.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10091 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
No problem, that's why I was asking.

If the OP would provide some more info as suggested we can direct him/her to the right forum.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1519 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
There are many classic magic textbooks that are in the public domain and therefore free. A bit of Googling will find them. Most of the general books will include a chapter on mentalism.

Barry
kissfan4
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of kissfan4
I agree vanishing inc. is a great place to find some good effects.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12195 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2020, JJF wrote:

None that I’ve ever given away.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12195 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2020, Mindpro wrote:
No problem, that's why I was asking.

If the OP would provide some more info as suggested we can direct him/her to the right forum.

It’s called No penny's for his thoughts.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3361 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2020, JJF wrote:

For a very small amount (less than £10/$10) you can buy 'Practical Mental Effects/Magic" by Annemann. You Tube also has numerous clips of performances by great mentalists -.Chan Canasta, David Berglas, Max Maven, Bob Cassidy, Derren Brown etc. Combine your study of Annemann with your study of those great performers and you will have enough information to last you a very long time. All for less than a tenner.
Mark Timon
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Try this one, you will meet many people liking mentalism.

https://www.manaboutworld.com/your-free-subscription/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Download? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL