The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CardOracle - Now at PropDog (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Christian de Punto
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
132 Posts

Profile of Christian de Punto
And here it starts to be interesting. because the cute old texas instruments 85 takes it far away from a smartphone-magic-app.
much more everybody will remember, how less these machines were able to do...
and so many nice presentation possibilities.

Quote:
On Nov 22, 2020, David Klass wrote:
I also owned this appyears ago.

And before that was the brilliant Al Stanger Poker Machine;

https://www.martinsmagic.com/allmagic/me......mendoza/
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
178 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
Quote:
I also owned this appyears ago.

Me too David

Best
DR
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Kobra
I've just finished watching the instructions. The description and video is accurate and I would recommend. I had to wrap my head around the method but I'm glad I purchased. It will fool.

I'm a big fan of the weekly PropDog shows and would also recommend. As soon as I saw this demoed I purchased (and I trust their honest reviews), and I am not disappointed.

https://www.propdog.co.uk/recent-additio......oumergue
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Loyal user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2020, Kobra wrote:
I've just finished watching the instructions. The description and video is accurate and I would recommend. I had to wrap my head around the method but I'm glad I purchased. It will fool.

I'm a big fan of the weekly PropDog shows and would also recommend. As soon as I saw this demoed I purchased (and I trust their honest reviews), and I am not disappointed.

I also got this and I have READ the instructions. Unfortunately (for me, that is) the video language is in French, and I am not that comfortable with that languge.
I later found that there are (very small) language settings, but they do not work on my phone and pc.
I have sent Propdog an email regarding this as I watched the Propdog Live Show last Friday and Alex said that an instruction video would be availiable on Monday and I got the impression that it would be in English.
And you are absolutely right about the head wrapping, but I have only yet to READ these instructions, maybe an English video will make things clearer?
But I like the structure of the effect(s) so I am also, like you Kobra, not disappointed.
martinsmagic
View Profile
New user
Spicewood, TX
43 Posts

Profile of martinsmagic
Quote:

Hi David,
Yeah I love the Al Stanger Poker Machine!
The real beauty of the it was how basic those old graphics calculators were compared with the modern day smart phone. Smart phones can do so many amazing things that is hard to amaze people, but with those old calculators it is much easier to amaze.

The big downside of course of the graphics calculators of the 90's was the volatile memory and the two batteries requirement. I hope to have some news soon on a brand new device that has the beauty of the non modern smart phones but the retro quaintness of the old I-85's without the battery issues.

andy
Martin's Magic Collection
The Largest Online Collection of Rare, Vintage, and New Magic!
Yves Doumergue
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Yves Doumergue
Hi there,

We are currently adding new english instructions videos.
If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Y.
Yves DOUMERGUE.

[email]yves@bluesource.fr[/email]
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Loyal user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2020, Thomas Walter wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2020, Kobra wrote:

I also got this and I have READ the instructions. Unfortunately (for me, that is) the video language is in French, and I am not that comfortable with that languge.
I later found that there are (very small) language settings, but they do not work on my phone and pc.
I have sent Propdog an email regarding this as I watched the Propdog Live Show last Friday and Alex said that an instruction video would be availiable on Monday and I got the impression that it would be in English.
And you are absolutely right about the head wrapping, but I have only yet to READ these instructions, maybe an English video will make things clearer?
But I like the structure of the effect(s) so I am also, like you Kobra, not disappointed.

Mila and Alex at Propdog sorted it out, quickly and clearly as usual!
Great customer service!
Very happy with my purchase!
Thanks again!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CardOracle - Now at PropDog (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL