The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Isle Of Wight Nokia Rock Festival! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Hi, I was just wondering is there anyone else on here who are going? I went yesterday it rocked Teh Stereophonics were brillant tonight I am going again today here is the line up for anyone that is interested in no particular order. The Manic Street Preachers,The Charlatons,The Who,David Bowie,The Libertines,Snow Patrol,British Sea Power,Super Furry Animals,Groove Armada(Why? They are rubbish),Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel,The Electric Sof Parade The 22-20'S And a few others Last years line up was much better the highlight of last year was definetly Iggy Pop he sang a lot of Stooges stuff it was wicked.

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Isle Of Wight Nokia Rock Festival! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL