The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Finger puppet magic - suggestions? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Betrayal Mix
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Betrayal Mix
I've recently "acquired" a set of amusing finger puppets made of various materials [cloth, rubber] - but I'm having difficulty figuring out how to introduce them to a routine - thimble work seems the obvious choice - what would be a good set of thimble tricks? I couldn't find much in Wilson's Complete Course (of Magic)..
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2102 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida
837 Posts

Profile of Russo
As a puppeteer for 70 years (also Illusion and Vent) what kind of puppet. - full glove size? mini pinky size? ? ? Often I've went to "google" and use key words -often came up with an answer - thy 'thimble tricks ' 'mini puppet' - etc. (I haven't gone 'there' yet - will after I sign off Café). Let me know if it helps?
Betrayal Mix
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Betrayal Mix
Oh, I didn't know about this lybrary place - thanks for that - seems to be a good clearingouse of old material, perhaps now scanned as PDFs

sometimes I guess you don't realise how much material there is out there!Q
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2102 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Many good things at lybrary.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Finger puppet magic - suggestions? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL