The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Super Kids Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Apple Valley, California
57 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
An action-packed magical journey where kids will discover their super powers!

EVERYONE IS INVITED!

The Super Kids Magic Show is a free event for all Foster, Underserved and Special Needs Children and their families!

There are three goals that I hope to reach from holding this event.

1. To bring some magic to those children who might not have the opportunities to see or participate in live magic.
2. To offer free magic lessons to those children who are interested in learning the art.
3. Raise funds to provide small magic effects and props for the children.

* All proceeds from this event will benefit Foster, Underserved and Special Needs Children attending Magic School For Kids!

Tickets are only $10 and one ticket gets your family in!

The Chris Cross Magic School for Kids Project came about when the schools shut down and distance learning was the only option. All of a sudden we had children at home 24 hours a day and after a few weeks they were begging to go back to school. I am a stay-at-home dad and have five kids here at the house, and I’m constantly hearing “I’m bored, there’s nothing to do”. I know kids all over the Country are feeling this way too. So, what better way to make boredom disappear…than with some magic!!

The Magic School for Kids project will provide free virtual magic lessons for Foster, Underserved and Special Needs Children on the weekends, with a goal of preparing them to perform a small virtual magic show for their friends and family via zoom. Each child will receive a FREE mini magic kit, which will be used thoughout their lessons.

https://chriscrossmagic.wellattended.com......gic-show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Super Kids Magic Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL