The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (131 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..22~23~24 [Next]
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Hello my friends!
Im here to show you a classic, reinvented: Switch Board!

We only made 50 units. If you like it make sure to check all the information in our blog:
https://ideaalab.com/en/lanzamiento-switch-board
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Just reserved mine...
Looks awesome!!!
Gracias Martin
Step into the unknown
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very impressive. Best one I’ve seen hands down.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I know i’m going to buy this even though I already have one that i’ve never used and I know i’ll never use this one. Someone talk me off the ledge
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
I know i’m going to buy this even though I already have one that i’ve never used and I know i’ll never use this one. Someone talk me off the ledge

I was thinking the exact same thing. Though I fully expect you to post in another day or so "I got bored and ordered..." which is my plight as well.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
U know me well Smile
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I was one of the lucky beta testers of this item.

It is by far my favorite switch board I’ve ever seen. It’s genius, simple, versatile, and durable. It’s everything you could ask for out of a switch board routine.

HIGHLY recommended. You won’t be disappointed. I promise.

Madison
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Hehe, don't want to push, but now we are only "reserving" the units, for just 1 EURO. You can change your mind later, but I hope you don't Smile
We are making a very good product, so I hope you are really using it. If you are going to put it in a shelve or drawer, then don't buy! Leave room for magicians that will use it Smile

Quote:
On Nov 24, 2020, MadisonH wrote:
It is by far my favorite switch board I’ve ever seen. It’s genius, simple, versatile, and durable. It’s everything you could ask for out of a switch board routine.

Thanks Madison! Smile
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:

Madison

Thanks for the reminder Madds. I couldn’t remember if this was the same product and whom was reviewing it. It seems that more features have been added.
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2020, Martin Andersen wrote:
Hehe, don't want to push, but now we are only "reserving" the units, for just 1 EURO. You can change your mind later, but I hope you don't Smile
We are making a very good product, so I hope you are really using it. If you are going to put it in a shelve or drawer, then don't buy! Leave room for magicians that will use it Smile

Quote:

Thanks Madison! Smile

Mine is booked / reserved (not sure of the term I must use) as I am commited to buy It Martin. I can’t wait to put my hands on one of those switch boards.
I love the performance video MadisonH posted months ago in another thread.
Step into the unknown
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
This looks great Martin!
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Cant wait
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 24, 2020, kiketron wrote:
I love the performance video MadisonH posted months ago in another thread.

didn't know that thread. Ive searched and found it. Its GREAT!
For anyone who whats to see Madison performance check it out, is really nice:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......c=719828
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
Reserved mine also...
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Thanks for your reservations!
First batch: 50 units. Sold out in 24 hours!
Second batch: 50 units. Almost sold out in 24 hours!
Only 3 units left!
Smile Smile Smile

And granted PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2020!

Smile
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
107 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2020, Martin Andersen wrote:
Only 3 units left!
Smile Smile Smile

Martin,
First I would like to say what a fantastic and well presented looking prop this is Smile
Now, as the first set was limited to 50 units and they sold out in 24 hours and hopefully ship mid-December. If anyone has dropped into the second 50 batch will they have to wait till the end of March for the second batch?
I only ask as I have ordered on Tuesday and was curious which group of 50 I would be in?
Thanks.
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2020, geordiediver wrote:
Quote:
Only 3 units left!
Smile Smile Smile

Martin,
First I would like to say what a fantastic and well presented looking prop this is Smile
Now, as the first set was limited to 50 units and they sold out in 24 hours and hopefully ship mid-December. If anyone has dropped into the second 50 batch will they have to wait till the end of March for the second batch?
I only ask as I have ordered on Tuesday and was curious which group of 50 I would be in?
Thanks.

Mantin mentioned in his blog they’ll try to do their best to get finished the 2nd batch in January.
Step into the unknown
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
107 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2020, kiketron wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2020, geordiediver wrote:
Quote:
Only 3 units left!
Smile Smile Smile

Martin,
Thanks.

Mantin mentioned in his blog they’ll try to do their best to get finished the 2nd batch in January.

Thanks Kiketron,
I'll keep an eye on the blog as well as here
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
I love this effect and will probably build my own one day. I think $210+ is very high for a design that has been around for decades with open source code. I think the kit should have been around $35. I bet some of the original owners will not be happy of a copycat.

I personally do not think this is better then the original. The original had much cooler looking buttons and a better bulbs. It was on a plain piece of wood. The circuit board screams not magic but technology. Average person does not know the IC is hidden or missing.

Improvements on the idea was clear plexi board. This showed nothing was hiding.

No one is going to believe this is magic. It needs a complete redesign without showing the PCB.

But that's my opinion.
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
158 Posts

Yes, sold out! 100 units sold in 48hs. Very happy to see the feedback and interest!
We will try to start shipping mid December, if factory can provide, maybe we can have both batches at the same time.
But don't want to promise, because this product has so many different accessories from different providers, and we wont be able to ship until we receive them all.
Because of covid and xmas season shipping companies are having delays.
We started production almost 2 months ago. Hope we have everything on time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (131 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL