We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..19~20~21 [Next]
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
The SkyNet tracking for my Switch Board was updated again overnight. The previous "Info Message Sent to Recipient" (one dated Jan 27 the other Jan 28) have vanished. Those were replaced by a "In Transit to Destination" and another (newer) "Arrived Hub". Then, above those are two new (dated Jan 29) "Info Message Sent to Recipient".

Clearly, the package is moving. All of the entries in tracking are tagged Madrid - SPAIN but I'm reasonably confident it is now in the U.S., I just don't know where in the U.S.

So far, I have not received any notification from UPS or another local carrier. Maybe today? But, at this point, it seems doubtful it will be delivered today (as originally estimated).

Mark
rhettbryson
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
551 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
My shipment was held up for over a week in Spanish customs. Has not been dispatched via Koln, Germany to Philadelphia - where it now sits. I am told to expect it Monday, Feb 01 (and I paid for the fast shipping!)
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
949 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2021, rhettbryson wrote:
My shipment was held up for over a week in Spanish customs. Has not been dispatched via Koln, Germany
to Philadelphia where it now sits. I am told to expect it Monday, Feb 01 (and I paid for the fast shipping!)

Parcel shipping has been a disaster for a long time because of Corona, the only thing that has worked well for me so far
is UPS-Saver .... then the package arrived after 3-4 days .... but costs around 50 USD .... but is worth it in certain cases.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Have to applaud Martin,

lets not forget he was able to do this project during a global pandemic and shipping was delayed (at least for me) from Friday (original date for delivery) to Monday....from SPAIN to US during a global pandemic Smile ...ugh the last wait begins.. Monday cant come fast enough Smile

my hat is off to you sir Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile enjoy this one you fuggin earned it m8
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Kenco
BATCH 3 UPDATE
I just received an email from Martin letting me know it's gonna take between 1 or 2 months to have the 3rd batch ready. I guess they were never ready for their product to be successful and don't have the necessary man power to work on this project so we just have to be patient and hopefully cross our fingers in order to be able to purchase the Switch Board this year. Disappointing news to hear but nothing we can do just wait and purchase other magic products that come our way.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2021, Kenco wrote:
BATCH 3 UPDATE
I just received an email from Martin letting me know it's gonna take between 1 or 2 months to have the 3rd batch ready. I guess they were never ready for their product to be successful and don't have the necessary man power to work on this project so we just have to be patient and hopefully cross our fingers in order to be able to purchase the Switch Board this year. Disappointing news to hear but nothing we can do just wait and purchase other magic products that come our way.

Your post is way off base. Martin has already explained the setbacks they’ve experienced with manufacturing partners. Stuff that is beyond Ideaa’s control. I can understand your disappointment and frustration but you shouldn’t be directing such snide comments at Martin.

Mark
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2021, Kenco wrote:
BATCH 3 UPDATE

Your post is way off base. Martin has already explained the setbacks they’ve experienced with manufacturing partners. Stuff that is beyond Ideaa’s control. I can understand your disappointment and frustration but you shouldn’t be directing such snide comments at Martin.

Mark I think your interpretation is way off base I'm stating the fact that Martin himself has said that his team had to do a lot extra work that weren't expected due to tons of mishaps. And to top it off has now gone to another manufacturer which delays production. None of this is Martins fault.
So if you don't like my comment turn the other way and mind your business.

Mark
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
147 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Thank you all for the compliments and support you are sharing with me, over the forum, and also in social media and email.
I have to say that the product became a great success and we were not prepared for, its true. Anyway we were able to handle a regular workload and even more, the problem was the cumulus of mishaps we had to take care, and this should have been done by the factory and not us. Just to clarify, none of this mishaps jeopardy the quality of the product in any way, so you don't have to be worried about this.
I wish I could share all the comments I'm receiving thanking me and my team for this product, and the high quality and possibilities it has. This would clear up any concern about quality problems in #1 and #2. People receiving it are really loving it.
We want to continue offering top quality products, and that is why this #3 batch is being delayed. We don't want to rush and have a quality issue because some detail was not checked carefully. And when starting a new project with a new factory, there are lots of details to take care.
I can understand all of you that are frustrated and willing to receive your Switch Board ASAP. If I were you, I would feel the same. I can only say that the waiting is for a good reason: quality.
Hope you can forgive us, even if the mishaps are not our fault, we are the ultimate responsible for offering a product and not meeting the deadlines. Sorry for that.
That being said, I hope someone who receive their unit this days can make an "Unboxing video" and share with all the others. Im sure most of you would love to see that.
Regards!
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1298 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, Martin Andersen wrote:
Thank you all for the compliments and support you are sharing with me, over the forum, and also in social media and email.
I have to say that the product became a great success and we were not prepared for, its true. Anyway we were able to handle a regular workload and even more, the problem was the cumulus of mishaps we had to take care, and this should have been done by the factory and not us. Just to clarify, none of this mishaps jeopardy the quality of the product in any way, so you don't have to be worried about this.
I wish I could share all the comments I'm receiving thanking me and my team for this product, and the high quality and possibilities it has. This would clear up any concern about quality problems in #1 and #2. People receiving it are really loving it.
We want to continue offering top quality products, and that is why this #3 batch is being delayed. We don't want to rush and have a quality issue because some detail was not checked carefully. And when starting a new project with a new factory, there are lots of details to take care.
I can understand all of you that are frustrated and willing to receive your Switch Board ASAP. If I were you, I would feel the same. I can only say that the waiting is for a good reason: quality.
Hope you can forgive us, even if the mishaps are not our fault, we are the ultimate responsible for offering a product and not meeting the deadlines. Sorry for that.
That being said, I hope someone who receive their unit this days can make an "Unboxing video" and share with all the others. Im sure most of you would love to see that.
Regards!

Yes I would love to see that!
Please produce a few more units with batch 3 for instant availability when they are ready.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, ArtIn wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 31, 2021, Martin Andersen wrote:
Regards!

Yes I would love to see that!
Please produce a few more units with batch 3 for instant availability when they are ready.

I would also love to see a few extra units for batch 3, we live in hope. It sounds like Martin is doing a great job,maybe we will get some idea of when the next batches could be ready.
rhettbryson
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
551 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
My anticipation is killing me - my package is IN my city but NOT yet on the truck for delivery. TODAY may well be THE day! Exciting....
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1298 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, rhettbryson wrote:
My anticipation is killing me - my package is IN my city but NOT yet on the truck for delivery. TODAY may well be THE day! Exciting....

Excited for you! 😀 Please let us know how you like it.
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, rhettbryson wrote:

Can you post an unboxing video. I'm happy for you and enjoy.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Mines slated for 'scheduled delivery today between 12:30pm-4:30pm' via UPS but I don't see anything about it being on the truck or out for delivery or anything....cmonnnn mystery delivery!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I'm excited for those of you that are anticipating your Switch Board in the next couple of days. May I ask, did you upgrade the shipping speed when you placed your order? I used the default free shipping.

The tracking for my Switch Box has not been updated since Friday (Jan 29). I was hoping there'd be an update this morning, but no such luck. Now, I'm not even convinced it is in the United States yet, all of earlier scans are tagged Madrid - SPAIN.

Hopefully, sometime this week. Smile

Mark
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
104 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
I'm excited for those of you that are anticipating your Switch Board in the next couple of days. May I ask, did you upgrade the shipping speed when you placed your order? I used the default free shipping.

The tracking for my Switch Box has not been updated since Friday (Jan 29). I was hoping there'd be an update this morning, but no such luck. Now, I'm not even convinced it is in the United States yet, all of earlier scans are tagged Madrid - SPAIN.

Hopefully, sometime this week. Smile

Mark

Hi Mark,
I'm in the same boat, since Wednesday my tracking has said "This item is now leaving the originating country"
Nothing since then, so I would not be to concerned just yet with the way things are around the world.
I'm in the UK and just took the free shipping
magic259
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of magic259
Hi Mark,

I am not sure if this will help, but just recently I have shipped quite a few packages from the EU (France) to the States. All arrived safe and well and in good time.

However, during transit the tracking information was all over the place.....i.e. slow to update and none of the original (French) tracking numbers were converted to new USPS numbers (as in the past) when the packages arrived in the States. Therefore, they couldn't be tracked through the USPS tracking system. Not sure if UPS is the same.

I think the Covid 19 restrictions are playing a big part in this turmoil, and obviously it can cause a degree of anxiety to the receiver and of course the sender.

BTW, I have just received my Switch Board here in France......believe me, it's worth the wait and I am sure you are going to love it!

Bill
mimo67
View Profile
Elite user
France
429 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Just received it in France too today, can't wait to play with this ! Thanks and bravo for the excellent work you've done and the great offer you made !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Bill, Thank you for your update. BTW, I'm not "concerned". I know it will eventually get here. I feel lucky that I got a preorder in in time for the initial shipments. I just don't like not know what is going on.

And I am a bit curious why some other folks in the U.S. have already received notice that their package is in the hands of UPS. So far, I have no idea which shipper will eventually deliver my package.

And it's disappointing that the initial shipping notification stated the expected delivery date was Jan 29 and, here we are, 3 days later and I don't even know if it is in the U.S. or not.

Mark
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Bill, Thank you for your update. BTW, I'm not "concerned". I know it will eventually get here. I feel lucky that I got a preorder in in time for the initial shipments. I just don't like not know what is going on.

And I am a bit curious why some other folks in the U.S. have already received notice that their package is in the hands of UPS. So far, I have no idea which shipper will eventually deliver my package.

And it's disappointing that the initial shipping notification stated the expected delivery date was Jan 29 and, here we are, 3 days later and I don't even know if it is in the U.S. or not.

Mark

try checking your email spam filters for an email sent(at least for me) on '1/28' from 'mailer@ffdx.net' the subject reads 'SkyNet WWE - Delivery of IDEAA Lab order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' that contains the UPS tracking number, hope that helps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..19~20~21 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL