The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
475 Posts

Profile of ekins
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magicalos wrote:
Has Martin mentioned anything about the status of shipping to .US at all?


I doubt Martin has any more information than we do. He has sent the packages and now we're all waiting for the shipping companies to do their thing. My shipment, which is coming to the States, hasn't updated its status since the 28th which was showing it was in Spain.

-Brian
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, ekins wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magicalos wrote:
Has Martin mentioned anything about the status of shipping to .US at all?


I doubt Martin has any more information than we do. He has sent the packages and now we're all waiting for the shipping companies to do their thing. My shipment, which is coming to the States, hasn't updated its status since the 28th which was showing it was in Spain.

-Brian


it was wishful thinking Smile just trying to pass the time while we all stew...this is just a very hard, long, and unknowing waiting game :/
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
This is what my tracking looks like this morning:

Image



Mark
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
This is what my tracking looks like this morning:

Image



Mark


same here! no movement for about a week now maybe that's a good sign?
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
798 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
⭐️ ⭐️ My unboxing video for those who are still waiting ⭐️ ⭐️

Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Dust wrote:
⭐️ ⭐️ My unboxing video for those who are still waiting ⭐️ ⭐️




Sweet! Than you for sharing! Smile

Question: Did you order extra bulbs, extra switch caps or extra batteries? It looks like you ended up with plenty of all of those.

Mark
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
798 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Question: Did you order extra bulbs, extra switch caps or extra batteries ?
It looks like you ended up with plenty of all of those - Mark

No extra orders except the additional acrylic case protection

Only the normal battery in the switch board is from me ...
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Dust wrote:
⭐️ ⭐️ My unboxing video for those who are still waiting ⭐️ ⭐️




That is really awesome happy you finally received it. It confirms it doesn't come with the USB to micro cable but that shouldn't be a problem.
Great product I got a long wait I'm batch 3 but it's well worth the wait. Martin and his team have put a lot of effort in their creation congrats to all of them.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Update: mine just cleared customs according to UPS!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magicalos wrote:
Update: mine just cleared customs according to UPS!


Did you pay for expedited shipping? And where did you get the UPS number again? Was it on your original email notification from Packlink?

Thanks,

Mark
kiketron
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Dust wrote:
⭐️ ⭐️ My unboxing video for those who are still waiting ⭐️ ⭐️



Glad you received it. Lot of fun hours are waiting after you see the video tutorials.
Step into the unknown
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
147 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
My team and I are all overwhelmed by the congratulations, encouraging and supporting words received.
We know that putting up a product like this has been a very challenging process, but the result makes up all the hard work we have done.
Thank you all for your patience, and for understanding that, even when it took 5 years to reach this point, the hardest part has been the last 3 months.
Really hope that those waiting for 3rd batch, can understand that quality and good service is priority for us, and that is why we want to do things the right way.

Thank you Olaf for your unboxing, I'm sure now everyone who was waiting is now a bit more relaxed, because he know what he will receive, but at the same time more exited to receive it soon! Smile
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2021, Magicalos wrote:
Update: mine just cleared customs according to UPS!


Did you pay for expedited shipping? And where did you get the UPS number again? Was it on your original email notification from Packlink?

Thanks,

Mark


i did not pay for fast shipping however martin maybe!!!..... sent mine expedited without me knowing but that's a whole other topic

the ups tracking did not come from packlink (my theory is) those were just to track it from martin to the international shipper(in this case skynet), then tracked with skynet to the .US where UPS will take over once it clears customs? .... the email with the UPS tracking was skynet not packlink related if that helps
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Martin,

Suggestion: Please send via email the links to the explanation videos so those of us that have a Switch Board on the way can spend some time watching the videos in preparation for arrival of our boards.

Mark
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
475 Posts

Profile of ekins
Here's the latest of what I see from UPS. Two things changed today, that I've highlighted, so they appear to be on the move now. But, as you can see, no delivery date has been given yet.

Click here to view attached image.
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
104 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Mine has been delivered today, I'm in the UK. No other charges to pay, so all is good Smile
I had similar messages to you guys till yesterday, then it just changed to "with my local carrier" and "out for delivery", which is Royal Mail in the UK

Shouldn't be long now Smile
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Mines back 'in transit' after coming out of customs according to UPS but no delivery date or any location yet hhhhhnnngggghhhh the waaaaaait
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I had a crazy idea.. I emailed the folks at SkyNet Worldwide to ask if they knew which shipper my package would be handed off to once it reaches the U.S. A representative from SkyNet responded within 30 minutes and explained that my package has ALREADY been handed off to UPS in Spain. She provided the UPS tracking number (something nobody provided prior to this). This is what my UPS tracking looks like as of a few moments ago:

Image



Mark
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
I had a crazy idea.. I emailed the folks at SkyNet Worldwide to ask if they knew which shipper my package would be handed off to once it reaches the U.S. A representative from SkyNet responded within 30 minutes and explained that my package has ALREADY been handed off to UPS in Spain. She provided the UPS tracking number (something nobody provided prior to this). This is what my UPS tracking looks like as of a few moments ago:

Image



Mark


that is great they were able to provide you with it!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
My UPS tracking now shows a scheduled delivery date of Monday, February 8.

Smile Smile Smile


Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL