The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..18~19~20 [Next]
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Kenco
I'll stick with Martin's Switch Board.
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2021, The Baldini wrote:
I personally like the Raincloud Version as it’s more organic looking to me more simple,
http://www.raincloudmagic.com/custom-magic/ (Scroll down a bit)

To me this looks like this was made for a school project for a science class. I think Martin's looks VERY professional looking and it does way more routine wise but to each their own. good find none the less
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Speaking of...its out for delivery!!!!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
To my delight, mine shows out for delivery today too!

Smile

Mark
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2527 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Just came in!
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
475 Posts

Profile of ekins
Mine arrived a few minutes ago!
Magicalos
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
What can I say except wow......this is so awesome! well worth the wait!!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Wow is right! The quality of the props and attention to detail is off the charts! Getting Switch Board for the price we did is the bargain of the year. Maybe the bargain of the decade!

Extra bulbs, extra switch caps, an extra rechargeable battery, a gorgeous crystal clear protective case, and incredible quality! I am 120% satisfied with this purchase.

THANK YOU, Martin and IDEAA Team!

Mark
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2527 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Mark, I couldn’t agree more. Although it is wonderful as is, I’m glad I got the plexiglass backers as well. I would have responded earlier but this thing is just so much fun to play with! There are SO many more capabilities then I will ever use but it’s great to have them available. I programmed a routine that although simple is a good start for me. They see that it works normally, then I switch the lamps anywhere they want and it still connects. Then I switch the switch covers anywhere they want... still connects. Then they do it themselves in their own hands. They install the lamps anywhere they want, then install the covers anywhere they want... it still works. There ar SO many other effects that I might work on just for the electrician and tech friends of mine that will want a more elaborate series of tests. For most, this basic routine will be perfect for me!

Thank you Martin and your entire staff for an amazing product!

Ray
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
brainman
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of brainman
Got it. Absolutely happy. Goes directly into the working Arsenal. WHAT a product!
Played with this gem already soo many hours since yesterday ; )))
Highly recommended! 10 out of 10
T
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
798 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2021, brainman wrote:
Got it. Absolutely happy. Goes directly into the working Arsenal. WHAT a product!
Played with this gem already soo many hours since yesterday ; )))
Highly recommended! 10 out of 10

I feel the same way, but I've been playing for days now and still get not tired of it

The two acrylic glass covers are excellently worked, really a feast for the eyes ...
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
147 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
All this excellent reviews would look great on our product website Smile
Im really happy that the product is meeting and exceeding expectations Smile
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Cebulon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany, BW
106 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2021, Martin Andersen wrote:

I promise you that I will post another enthusiastic review on your website if you would give me the opportunity to purchase one of your Switch Boards Smile
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Veteran user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
376 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2021, Cebulon wrote:
Quote:

I promise you that I will post another enthusiastic review on your website if you would give me the opportunity to purchase one of your Switch Boards Smile

I guess we are many that will agree on this! Will there be a new batch avaliable soon?
Martin Andersen
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
147 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
There will be, but not SOON. First we have to fulfill all the reservations of 3rd batch. That is our priority.
All others expect at least 2 months Smile
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Veteran user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
376 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
There will be, but not SOON. First we have to fulfill all the reservations of 3rd batch. That is our priority.

Thanks Martin! Well, at least, I've put myself on the 'Notify Me' List. Smile
Cebulon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany, BW
106 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
Quote:

Thanks Martin, I am glad to read that there is another batch planned Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5479 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
I received an automated notification from UPS that I have a package from Spain being delivered tomorrow. I hope that is correct. However, when I look at the tracking, the package still hasn't been scanned anywhere in the U.S. yet. So, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe the morning will bring more promising news?

Mark

I’ve found that to be quite the norm lately with USPS. There is little to no website updates until it suddenly says Out For Delivery, or sometimes not until it says Delivered.
rhettbryson
View Profile
Special user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
552 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
I am anxious to hear stories from those of you who have been waiting not so patiently for so long to get your Switchboards. What do you think? Have you tried any of the programming? How are you doing with the learning curve? Have any of you mastered the Final Prediction (OR Effect #7!) A satisfied owner wants to know. (Maybe you have not written about it because you are having SO much fun experimenting with it!)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5479 Posts

Profile of videoman
Rhett, what we are most interested to hear is your opinion since you are the switchboard guru.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Switch Board by Martin Andersen (102 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL