The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Impuzzibilities SERIES by Jim Steinmeyer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1160 Posts

Profile of Salby
*** IMPUZZIBILITIES ***

At the date of this posting, there are 9 of these books in this series by Jim Steinmeyer.

We are always saying now: "If you want to keep a secret, put it in a book."

I believe that these 9 books have some potentially great magic effects. However, I don't see many reviews on them.

People who have these books (all 9 or some), can you add the list of effects in this thread and your thoughts?

I haven't bought any yet, but which ones are more "bang for your buck", NOT that they are expensive (averaging $20 a book). However, I don't want to get certain books and find out that there is minimal to use in my own routines.

Some of these books are already "out of stock" in many Online Magic Stores. Is it because there were only so many printed and/or the stores just can't keep up with the amount of customers wanting these books?
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1611 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I lile the 1 and the 2
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
362 Posts

Profile of tomcards
My review of Curious Impuzzibilities will appear in the January issue of Genii.

Tom Frame
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Currently I only own volume 7 and I purchased it for one effect, on the recommendation of a friend. It did not disappoint.
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1160 Posts

Profile of Salby
Hey Tony, what effect is it in #7 that is worth the purchase? Also, is the title of #7: "Unexpected Impuzzibilities" ?
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Sorry Sal, I saw your post after your message so I'll respond here as well in case anyone else was interested. The effect is "My Word" and yes, it is in "Unexpected Impuzzibilities". Steinmeyer put a lot of work into this and it was well worth it.

Cheers,

Tony
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of hbenod
Deepest Sympathy from Devilish Impuzzibilities in 2015 is a great effect. It can be done impromptu and plays big. If you use two goblets is a wonderful "Parlor" "Stand Up effect. I have just ordered the last two books of the series. From books 1 thru 7 there is a lot of great magic sprinkled throughout. Another favorite of mine is The Cowboy Secret, it also plays impromptu and requires NO set up!

Best,

hbenod
Seluj
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Seluj
I have a few of them, and in each one there's an idea I really like.
Right now, I can think of :
Automatic Palmistry (Further Impuzzibilities)
The nine card problem (Impuzzibilities)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Impuzzibilities SERIES by Jim Steinmeyer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL