The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CTRL-C (419 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
How intense is the arts and crafts?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, Blindside785 wrote:
How intense is the arts and crafts?

A great question! And one that I'm happy to answer. Not intense at all, as simple as putting a card into an envelope.

'Muffin' - Very happy that you are happy with CTRL-C and that it arrived already!

It really does deliver on all everything promised and more. Thank you for ordering a copy.

Only a few of these left till next year.

Thanks all.

Christopher
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Phew! Well that’s good to hear. 4DT is about as intense as I get for my mentalism routines. Got my confirmation the other day for shipping. Excited to see what it’s all about.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Quote:
On Dec 9, 2020, Blindside785 wrote:
Phew! Well that’s good to hear. 4DT is about as intense as I get for my mentalism routines. Got my confirmation the other day for shipping. Excited to see what it’s all about.

You'll be happy with how little you need to do to pull this off. It's almost TOO EASY. So keep the secret.

CR
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
Owners of CTRL-C . Heres the facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/166880465183191
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Thanks Mr.Dural.

If you have bought CTRL-C and are on Facebook, please do head over to the link ands to join the group.

I'll be approving people manually once I can verify that they have indeed purchased CTRL-C.

Last two left and can still arrive before Christmas.

Everyone that ore ordered, I'll be getting in touch with you all about the Zoom Masterclass just after Christmas.

C
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
As promised here is my honest review.

The criteria are respected and the credits are given. The first part of the booklet describes the previous publication "classifield project" which is linked before moving into the details of CTRL which we can say is the improved / final version of this approach. The facebook group will allow buyers to help each other and propose their idea for variants of the handling / sharing of references for spares, etc.

I think that people who are new in the field and who know little about drawing duplication methods will be satisfied.
From a personal point of view, the publication is not as original as I expected, I don't like the handling even if it is interesting and I prefer another one with another product.

In conclusion, if you already have the mati envelope or even the ghost pad and like them you can live without it. If you don't have either and wish to meet all the criteria listed CTRL will certainly satisfy you.

Just my 2 cents.

Merry christmas.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2020, Dreda wrote:
As promised here is my honest review.

The criteria are respected and the credits are given. The first part of the booklet describes the previous publication "classifield project" which is linked before moving into the details of CTRL which we can say is the improved / final version of this approach. The facebook group will allow buyers to help each other and propose their idea for variants of the handling / sharing of references for spares, etc.

I think that people who are new in the field and who know little about drawing duplication methods will be satisfied.
From a personal point of view, the publication is not as original as I expected, I don't like the handling even if it is interesting and I prefer another one with another product.

In conclusion, if you already have the mati envelope or even the ghost pad and like them you can live without it. If you don't have either and wish to meet all the criteria listed CTRL will certainly satisfy you.

Just my 2 cents.

Merry christmas.

Hopefully it's not just another handling of a Marc Salem principle
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

I just wanted to be clear, that CTRL-C is not at all like the Mati Envelope or The Ghost.

Their drawing really goes into an un-gimmicked envelope, there is no stack of envelopes. This envelope is unprepared and completely normal.

There is of course no pad in play either.

Their drawing is really placed into that envelope by them with you at a distance, facing away. The drawing is never removed from that envelope till after you read their mind, even then it is not necessary. That envelope with their drawing really does go inside their pocket before you successfully read their mind. You always know.

Of course there are systems out there that allow you to know drawn thoughts already, but none allow for these conditions without a writing surface or e*********s.

There was a new batch announced yesterday, and those interested know where to find them.

Happy New Year Everyone.

Chris
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
830 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
I just wanted to be clear, that CTRL-C is not at all like the Mati Envelope or The Ghost.

By "not at all", do you mean that it does not use Marc Salem's principle or just that you use a different choregraphy ?

(from memory, the Mati envelope also lets you access a drawing placed by the subject in an ungimmicked enveloppe and never taken out)
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

I'm not here to satisfy the curious, or help anyone fish for how this works though as stated, CTRL-C is not at all like either of those two.

It uses many methods and elements to create something brand new.

Hopefully that helps.

Christopher
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

For all that pre ordered, emails went out but incase you didn't see...

Masterclass is happening tonight at 5pm, UK time!

Small batch of CTRL-C stock will be added tomorrow after most of the last batch was claimed by Mindvention attendees.

Chris
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2021, Nestor D wrote:
(from memory, the Mati envelope also lets you access a drawing placed by the subject in an ungimmicked enveloppe and never taken out)

The Mati Envelope is a gimmicked envelope. CTRL-C offers a much more hands-off approach with the benefit of the spectator actually being left with a genuinely ungimmicked envelope and an impenetrable secret.
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
Hi all
When I perform (as a amateur) I always carry a p@@k wallet, is this something I could carry in my wallet to use as a alternative? I really like the idea of what I have been reading but would like to make sure without fishing, that it is practical in a casual environment.
Many thanks.
Chuds
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
I suppose that depends on whether or not the envelope fits in your wallet. Also, you might want to consider if the envelope will get beat up living in your wallet.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, chuds wrote:
Hi all
When I perform (as a amateur) I always carry a p@@k wallet, is this something I could carry in my wallet to use as a alternative? I really like the idea of what I have been reading but would like to make sure without fishing, that it is practical in a casual environment.
Many thanks.

Chuds, YES, YES and YES.

As the materials used are un-gimmicked, normal items I can confirm that you can no doubt carry them with you. In your wallet, your pocket with no problems.

Like anything, over time envelopes carried around can get dog eared, but that's only a problem if you are carrying something that you're not using, as with each performance you will use new materials (card, envelope etc) its not so much a problem that you'll have.

I hope that helps.

Chris
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
Yes it does Chris, thanks for the quick reply.

Ian.
Chuds
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, chuds wrote:
Yes it does Chris, thanks for the quick reply.

Ian.

No problem Ian!

Chris
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
533 Posts

Newest batch of CTRL-C is now live on the site.

Also VERY excited to be offering a new project today, info will be here within the hour: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com

Thanks again to everyone so far that has invested in the CTRL-C system.

CR
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2021, Kassim wrote:
Anyone have anymore reviews about this? Really tempted to get this Smile

Why not take the plunge, Kassim, and review it for us?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CTRL-C (419 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL