The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CTRL-C (419 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15~16~17 [Next]
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2022, bigfoot007 wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2020, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Hello,

The webpage for is now live and makes for much easier pre ordering of CTRL-C

Christopher

Sold out on website
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hi,

I sold out of these at BMC however you are more than welcome to email me at: chrisrawlinsmentalist@googlemail.com to order.

Or on the website.

Christopher
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2021, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2021, Sethekk wrote:
Has there been an uncut performance recorded somewhere?
This really does sound amazing, it would be great to see how it’s performed so I can decide whether I can justify spending this amount.

Thanks

Hi Seth,

No, and there are no plans to be.

And it seems like there never was a plan to record an uncut performance. On the first page of the thread the covid lockdown was used as an excuse for not recording one.
Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
bigfoot007
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of bigfoot007
On the site it says 3 remaining?! How do I order?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
This really does sound amazing, it would be great to see how it’s performed so I can decide whether I can justify spending this amount.

Thanks

Hi Seth,

And it seems like there never was a plan to record an uncut performance. On the first page of the thread the covid lockdown was used as an excuse for not recording one.
Smile

Hi,

I have performed this pushing 1000 times for real people and this weekend at BMC I performed it for magicians over 150 times.

There is actually a demo/trailer in the works but that won’t be done for a few months (it’s not me filming it!)

Happy to answer any questions about it and hopefully some of those who saw it and bought it (sold out at BMC) will testify to how impossible it is and was when they saw it.

Thanks so much,

Chris
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, bigfoot007 wrote:
On the site it says 3 remaining?! How do I order?

Chrisrawlinsmentalist@gmail.com Smile
KyleLeon
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, ON
25 Posts

Profile of KyleLeon
Hey Chris, is this classified?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 25, 2022, KyleLeon wrote:
Hey Chris, is this classified?

Hey Kyle,

It is not. MUCH cleaner and more impossible…
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hi Seth,

Smile

Hi,

I have performed this pushing 1000 times for real people and this weekend at BMC I performed it for magicians over 150 times.

There is actually a demo/trailer in the works but that won’t be done for a few months (it’s not me filming it!)

Happy to answer any questions about it and hopefully some of those who saw it and bought it (sold out at BMC) will testify to how impossible it is and was when they saw it.

Thanks so much,

Chris

Hi Chris, the recent trailer put out by penguin, is this the trailer you are referring to or is there another separate one to come?
Thanks
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 25, 2022, Roberto W wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2022, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

Hi Seth,

Smile

Hi,

Thanks so much,

Chris

Hi Chris, the recent trailer put out by penguin, is this the trailer you are referring to or is there another separate one to come?
Thanks

Hey,

This has been in the works with Penguin for some time, this was what I was referring to..

Penguin are such pro’s that Nick and the team made a GREAT instructional video for CTRL-C that you get in addition to the booklet, materials and trailer.

Christopher
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
From the sounds of it, this seems pretty perfect for what I'm needing. Question though: What is the distance that you can achieve this effect? I wonder if since the mentalist could be in another room and never needs to touch the envelope can this be done over the radio/zoom? If so shut up and take my money!
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
There has been a few people who have this posting they feel the procedure in order to get the info is not as logical/clean as they would like with some changing the handling to suit them etc. so I’m guessing this is why a full uncut performance is not being put out. I’m all for paying any amount of money for a effect if I think it’s worth it, but regardless if an effect is $19 or $199 I would like to see a performance to at least get a feel for what you are buying and more importantly how it looks from a spectators perspective - esp paying the amount being asked for.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Hi Chaz,

The distance can be great and it really does go into their pocket, inside the envelope they placed the drawing within themselves.

Thought, this could be done on the radio, it is not a zoom trick.

That being said, it is a perfect way to gain information (name, drawing, number) before your show (takes place as much as it is a real time work horse.

Hope that helps.

Chris
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
For the asking price, you will eventually need to buy refills and the trailer is a bit misleading, you still need to get your peek, which means you have to touch it at some point.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2022, The Baldini wrote:
For the asking price, you will eventually need to buy refills and the trailer is a bit misleading, you still need to get your peek, which means you have to touch it at some point.

You never touch their drawing. You do need to be close enough to do something but you never have to touch the card they drew on.

I have performed this long distance, revealing the drawing over the phone from across town.
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Are original purchasers of ctrl-c able to get access to the new video instructions?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Will there ever be a full performance released?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Mac is right, this works very well in that way too.

I was performing this at BMC non stop, at my stand and even in the Café in the winter gardens.

Not to mention I have done this easily pushing 1000 times now (and counting)

The great thing about CTRL-C is that once you understand the system at work, you can perform it however you like.

The BIG advantages to this are:

You never see or touch their drawing. They draw out the room, away from you and at distance. They drawing is placed by them into an envelope that really does go in their pocket.

Robert - I understand you and want you to know that how it appears from the audience perspective is exactly whats described in the ad copy and trailer. They can draw anything, no procedure other than they think of an image, draw it and it goes inside one or two envelopes and then in their pocket. Once it is placed into their pocket it is not removed from there or opened till after you have read their mind.

Balding - I talk you through what you need so that you don not need to buy refills from anywhere expect stationary shops for minimal cost.

Now of course there is a method here - but how good it sounds is how it is remembered.

Hope that helps, this is my go to, brain tripping method for a DD.

I will perform CTRL-C forever. No doubt.

Chris
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 26, 2022, Sparda wrote:
Are original purchasers of ctrl-c able to get access to the new video instructions?

Yes 100%, I’ll just need you and those people to email me with paypal receipt and for me to verify that my end, then I’ll personally send that over.

Chris
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2022, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2022, Sparda wrote:

Yes 100%, I’ll just need you and those people to email me with paypal receipt and for me to verify that my end, then I’ll personally send that over.

Chris

Amazing. Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CTRL-C (419 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL