The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » REGAL COLOR CHANGING KNIVES (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1735 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
David -- what a thoughtful, generous gesture. Today ten magicians are going to be very happy!

After a few weeks with your knives, dusting off old moves and learning a couple great new ones, I'm even more enthusiastic about this set. They're just a joy to handle. For routining, the fourth knife adds not only more possibilities, but impossibilities.

Hope your holidays are merry and bright.

Cheers,
Jerry
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I’ve just uploaded a review of these knives on my YouTube Channel. These are the best knives I have ever seen. They handle brilliantly and the download that comes with them is great. I actually performed the routine on the review as well.

Here’s the link to the show. Any questions just let me know.

https://youtu.be/9Q6CG6-AMM0
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Great set of knives its just a pity you can't actually download the instructions given the price....give me a dvd everytime.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Love everything that comes out of David Regal's mind and I own most of his released effects.
These knives look gorgeous and I am so tempted but there are just too many strikes against carrying knives these days so I will regretfully have to pass on this and stick with my flash drives until those become extinct.
leesiutak
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of leesiutak
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2020, Craig Petty wrote:
I’ve just uploaded a review of these knives on my YouTube Channel. These are the best knives I have ever seen. They handle brilliantly and the download that comes with them is great. I actually performed the routine on the review as well.

Here’s the link to the show. Any questions just let me know.

https://youtu.be/9Q6CG6-AMM0

After viewing your show, I immediately order a set from Mr. Regal.
I tried diy a set of swiss army knife before, and it worked like ****. Then, I have struggled to buy a set of Mogar knives for a long time, but never did.
After seeing your review, it is a no brainier for me to order my set.

Thank you Craig! I always enjoy your show!
And my favourite color changing knife routine is Jim Sisti routine. Only use two knives, visual and quick.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
The one thing about these knives is that the shape and measurements of them are very familiar to most people. Many have knives just like these in a drawer. Let us say that it is a standard model.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
I've only used the Scotty York Knives. These surpass them. These are more realistic. The teaching is comprehensive. His routine is top notch. Much better to create your own. With with this purchase, you'll be able to. The best knives. The instructions are a master class. My highest recommendation.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I got these a soon as I heard about them. It took me back to my days doing the knives at Hollywood Magic every day. These handle so much better and the routine is sublime. The facts you can “feel” what you need in the pocket is wonderful. My Dad ALWAYS carried a pocket knife with him... it was of a time. When he passed away, it’s the one thing I thought represented him. This routine will be with me for a long time!
Ray Pierce
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Santa Postman delivered a set of Regal Knives on Christmas Eve. Outstanding knives!

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
Just ordered a set! Cant wait to see how they feel compared to my Mogar set. Also, this thread has me excited to see the download.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
A totally different feel than the Mogar knives due to totally different shape and distribution of weight.

Both are fantastic but different. A matter of preference I suppose.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

I figured they would be different (that's the fun in trying new things). I like my Mogar knives but who knows I may like the Regal ones more .... or you might see them listed here in a cpl weeks lol
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Thank you for your enthusiasm. This project has kept me sane (relatively) over these past months, and more important, connected to people! My new ad has actual quotes. I am having trouble attaching an image to my post, so here's a link to where I posted on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=357......76148185

Did that work?

XO
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Joemv
It worked David. Thank you for all your contribution to the art of magic. Wishing you and your family a happy and safe new year.

Joe
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

I absolutely love them!! I got them the other day in the mail and I have not put them down! I do wish the down load was an actual down load not just a link to a online vid but the knives them self are absolutely amazing!! They look and feel amazing! I simply can not say enough good about them. I’m showing everyone my knife routine ... not so they can see the routine but so they can see the knives! If your thinking about getting them just do it !
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
I am delighted that you are enjoying the knives. As for the instructional video on YouTube, many free programs are available that will allow you to download YouTube (and other) videos. That said, if any purchaser would rather I send them the instructional video file via WeTransfer, simply contact me at david@davidregal.com.

I realize that the knives are an investment and I want everyone happy!
David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
This is going to be my first major magic purchase in 2021... it may be the only major purchase this year.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Honestly Wravyn I think they are worth every penny. last year I bought a different CCK set that came out by a big name in CCK and was very popular (and was more expensive). Altho the Quality was very good & they looked nice they just didn't feel/move right for me. Also I just liked the look of the CCK I had better..... I figured I'd give this set a try because I REALLY liked the look of this set ...... Great decision I Love this set soooo much! They look even better in person and now with david offering the file transfer my only negative has been addressed. (which also shows the kind of customer service you can expect) Thanks David.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Best Knives Ever Produced. ( I just bought a back-up set )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » REGAL COLOR CHANGING KNIVES (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL