The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Stepping out of the Shadows (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

24kRobot
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of 24kRobot
And from behind the tree.

I hope I’m in the right correct forum!
Hi, everybody! I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alejandro. I’ve been following The Magic Café since about 2014 and registered in 2015. This is my first post. I like to read reviews from real magicians and follow topics I’m interested in. I love all kinds of magic. Close up, stage; gaff cards, coins, and everything in, out, and in between. I really enjoy a simple trick or the satisfaction of crafting your own gimmick, and always appreciate a well-thought fun gimmick and trick. You can’t help but feel like a secret agent or Inspector Gadget.
I’m no professional, just a hobbyist. My go-to tricks are Double Cross by Mark Southworth and Warning by Kostya Kimlat. I also really enjoy Vuja De by Rick Lax. Learned the paddle move with that. Currently working on Lolli-Hero and Shadow Art by Mathieu Bich.

I hope everyone is having a great week and I hope I can contribute in any positive way.

Alejandro
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1140 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Alejandro ...
A very warm welcome, take a seat in the MagicCafe forum.

I just LOVE hobbyists!
your honest opinions will be much appreciated in the forums!!

regards,
WulfieSmith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Stepping out of the Shadows (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL