The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Watch routine presentation ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kleqy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of kleqy
Hey guys,I have recently fallen in love with the Osterlind watch routine,but I can't seem to find a great presentation for it.

I know I should find one by myself,but few hints and ideas are appreciated.I am not looking for something like:"Time is important right?Now give me your watch please."No.If you are not feeling like throwing ideas here,please PM me.

Kleqy
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5859 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
There are obvious ways in which time brings us together. We agree to meet at a specific time and place. But there are far less obvious ways in which time can connect us. Let’s try something...
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6539 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Agree with all Tom has said. Try to find stories that have to do with time. For instance, there's always those tales of someone having a car accident at 2:13 in the morning and the person's mom waking up in bed exactly at that time with a nervous feeling. Do a google search for stories or morals or poems or tales related to time and see if any one of those strikes a nerve. Think of a personal event that had you wondering about time or being nervous about a certain thing happening at a certain time.

There's no one answer. Find what you can relate to or feels like a cool story you'd want to tell.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Watch routine presentation ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL