The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Daryl Ambitious card kicker (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
I saw a deck for sale that had the ability to have the card escape when the rope is there.

Does anyone know the name of the deck or who was making them?

TomB
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
Full instructions for making the deck are on Daryl's ambitious card DVD, along with instructions on how the deck is used in performance, and a live performance using this deck.

I think "Dayl's ambitous card kicker" is probably as good a name as any; it's a pretty memorable bit of magic.

Here's the performance part, so you can see how it's used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4iu5FMaR2o

If you're planning on doing it, I'd just buy Daryl's awesome DVD and make one up yourself. Most folks have the necessary components around the house, but they're easy to find if not.
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
I understand the dvd shows the method of creating the gimmick but someone was selling it. It's a pain to make so buying one is always easier
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Extractor E2 V2 is what I was really looking for.
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
Ha! Nice, I had no idea that existed. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Daryl Ambitious card kicker (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL