The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Ted Lesley's Paramiracles (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1050 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
This is one of my favorite books in all of magic - the author's joy and love of magic is palpable on every page.😀😍 You definitely need to check this one out. Those who know - know Ted Lesley! I know he was active here on the Café before his passing, but I wish I had met him in person. At least we can all continue to experience his entire lifetime of magic and mentalism contributions through the written word❗️

https://youtu.be/6iY3szLlTnY
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of magicfish
A book filled with miracles. I love Kismet Connection.
If anyone here knows how to make the Kismet Envelope, I'd love to purchase some.
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Thanks for posting... It reminded me of what a great resource this is. I've now added it to my library of books that I need to revisit.
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
After revisiting this book I was reminded that I had purchased the Teleport Envelopes from I believe it was Bill Palmer many years ago. And with plenty of time on my hands this weekend I searched them out and I have an almost intact kit (I did use some of these back in the 90's) I will have to replace the rubber cement but I want to add these to my set if ever this Pandemic ends.

Thanks again for posting!

Cheers,

Tony
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1050 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2021, Tony Montuori wrote:
After revisiting this book I was reminded that I had purchased the Teleport Envelopes from I believe it was Bill Palmer many years ago. And with plenty of time on my hands this weekend I searched them out and I have an almost intact kit (I did use some of these back in the 90's) I will have to replace the rubber cement but I want to add these to my set if ever this Pandemic ends.

Thanks again for posting!

Cheers,

Tony

You bet! Thanks for watching, and glad I was able to remind you of a terrific utility tool. 👍
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Ted Lesley's Paramiracles (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL