The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Butterfly Playing Cards Secret Markings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stevenm0519
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of stevenm0519
I’m a HUGE fan of butterfly playing cards I think they are absolutely gorgeous. I’ve purchased several decks I think I’m at 12-13 at this point. There is a secret marking on the v1 related to mneumonica and I have yet to find it but I also don’t have v1 in my hands anymore (sent off for custom work). Can anyone point me in the right direction? I’ve found the secret with the version two that wasn’t discussed just can’t for the life of me figure out what it is on version 1. I know they are expensive but I believe they are worth every penny.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Is this not covered on the 53 minute video tutorial that you get with the deck?

I just checked the PDF written instructions you also get, but those are only a few pages, and don't mention anything about this.
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
I had no idea such a marking system existed with this deck! Thank you for the marvelous news. As Endersgame stated though, it should be in the video tutorial.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Butterfly Playing Cards Secret Markings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL