The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Guesses on Prof BC's new effect... (160 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
225 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, Winks wrote:
I thought I could resist. Alas, I could not.

Still "on the fence" for a couple personal reasons. Please pm me about the following; I am not looking for "secrets" but just wonder about the three "trinket" boxes....are they special in some way (don't tell me as I could guess) or are they just that, highly crafted little boxes with nothing "gimmicky" about them?
I ask because I might have an idea to use them related to another recent special "bizarre" purchase. Thanks
Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
987 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Boxes are not special.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2021, Jack Straw wrote:
Boxes are not special.

Thanks,....somewhere I thought I read someone referring to them being used as a ©#0p ©μp...?
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5453 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
They can be used in that way, but the boxes are innocent and unprepared.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2021, Wizard of Oz wrote:
They can be used in that way, but the boxes are innocent and unprepared.

Cool, thnx!
Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
225 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
I wonder if anyone had thought of referring to the special boxes as mini "cremation remains" boxes...minus the ashes of course. Although the "pellets" or balls could be what was found in the cremation remains afterwards?
Maybe even the bone is one that somewhow did not get "burned up" with the rest of the cadaver?
Smile Smile
jbonilla
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of jbonilla
Here is an idea, "sed1ec ossuary" in Czcech rep
goog1e it and your mind wi11 go crazy with story te11ing ideas!
1oving this product Dan and Prof BC!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5453 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great reference jbonilla, and definitely some food for thought.

I remember visiting Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Mari......ppuccini ) in Rome and feeling awe, reverence, and revulsion all at the same time. A special place and one that makes a visitor question death and our perceptions of beauty and horror.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
jbonilla
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of jbonilla
W0W Wizard of oz! totally hear you and the place looks incredible!!
THX!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1340 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Terrific stories, and those ossuaries are amazing. Incredible grist for the ol' mill! Thanks guys!!

The bone I am currently in possession of was that one hanging on the left.

(When Dan releases the new Skurot, I feel these might be kindred spirits...)
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
903 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2021, Seth speaks wrote:
Terrific stories, and those ossuaries are amazing. Incredible grist for the ol' mill! Thanks guys!!

The bone I am currently in possession of was that one hanging on the left.

(When Dan releases the new Skurot, I feel these might be kindred spirits...)

Oh man,...a new Skurot? I missed out on that a few years ago when I first saw it, but started buying other stuff from Dan! I have wanted to find and get a Skurot well over a year ago. Man, it would be fantastic to go with Ossury!
Now I will be waiting in "ossified" anticipation for news from Dan of a release or PRE-release!!!
Smile Smile Smile
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1340 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Well, now, don't get too excited about that--I'm just basing that on a newsletter he put out last year, and I think it is planned for much farther out in the misty future, not coming out any time soon.

Go ahead and start your mummy routine with a leg for now, and work up to the head! You know Imhotep is gonna need ALL of his parts, eventually...

Smile
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
225 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Okay guys/gals, here's my newest "out-of-the-box" Ossuary idea for a unique, different theme and backstory. Rather lengthy, I know, so skip it if you have no interest, background, in law enforcement or "spy"stories!
And I have pretty much "fleshed out" the details (yuk, yuk, forgive the pun!)
It is creditable to me by my friends, family and associates due to my last 18 year career (now retired) in criminal justice as an Adult Probation Officer (Specialized in "Seriously Mentally I'll" probationers). If you, or associates have any legal/law enforcement connections, it might suit you as well?
The "human bone" with the hole drilled is as I have suggested before, a result of how full skeletons on display for science or museums were connected with rods/wires. My story; I obtained this particular bone from another retired friend in law enforcement. During my last career I often had a working relationship with other agencies, such as DEA, State troopers, and on one special occasion with the FBI and the Secret Service (True) I was assigned to meet with a team of the latter two agencies regarding a need to monitor one of my SMI probationers. He was to be monitored closely on the weekend of Obama's visit to Phoenix, AZ several years ago.
Do the bone is sourced from an agency Forensic-Medical laboratory, but was found in a very unique, different event. It was naively discovered by local Phoenix Police in an unrelated search of what turned out to be a "deep state"/"dark net" "Safe House"! If you have watched any number of "spy" or MAFIA/cartel action movies, you may recall that a majority of times the "Witness Protection" program victims, witnesses, perpetrators, etc end up being sent to Phoenix/Scottsdale (TRUE, check out Frank Gioia, Sammy Bovano, etc bios). So, regarding the three boxes which were found there, the "deep state" agents used these boxes LIYERALLY as "drop boxes" and the pellets/balls/pearl, were a special form of conveying messages. These balls may have had some form of internal "radiant energy", with internal bits of information which could only be accessed by special equipment.For example, intothe bone box was dropped a neutral pellet/ball, conveying a message of a "neutral, but ongoing operation. Into the wooden box a pellet conveyed a a "cancelled or inactive operation". But into the red (cinnebar) box was dropped a ball/pellet for a "hot", imminent operation of major importance!
By accident/coincidence in examples ng all of these items, I have discovered some very mystifying, unusual properties in dropping the various balls through the bone canal!
"Let me demonstrate....( you now carry on with your personalized various demos).
Smile Smile
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
528 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
"Is this femur thy bone?"

Today I've received a mysterious wooden box with a nerve-wracking content.

For the time being the bone will reside in a cage, just to be sure...

What a great prop and tool (set). Thank you BC!

DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1934 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
The wooden box arrived yesterday and I could feel its presence as I unwrapped the parcel. The collection of the bone, cord, trinket boxes, etc. is really special. The bone is incredible, while the initial effect is beyond intriguing. Time is crucial, as the path of the ball defies gravity and feels magical from the start. The props are beautifully crafted and in keeping with the very high quality of all of Prof BC's creations.

The ossuary fits perfectly in The Magiculum here, alongside many other artefacts and books. I was still exploring the many dimensions of this effect late last night and simply smiling throughout thinking through all the applications and scenarios.

This is a truly unique offering. I love the cage image above Smile

Really looking forward to crafting my own presentation of this for the poor souls who will witness it.

Best wishes

Dr Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Guesses on Prof BC's new effect... (160 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL