The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Extreme Burn Locked and Loaded (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kippteacher1
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of kippteacher1
I just purchased Extreme Burn Locked and Loaded, but I am wondering if I got a knock off product instead. I know I can’t reveal the secret working of the trick, but is it correct if the only gimmick that I received was the little square metal piece? Is something missing? What is the "locking" part of it? Should there be a magnet?

Thanks in advance!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2176 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2020, kippteacher1 wrote:
I just purchased Extreme Burn Locked and Loaded, but I am wondering if I got a knock off product instead. I know I can’t reveal the secret working of the trick, but is it correct if the only gimmick that I received was the little square metal piece? Is something missing? What is the "locking" part of it? Should there be a magnet?

Thanks in advance!

Have you watched the instructional dvd yet? It lists what should be included.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
191 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
I just ordered locked and loaded too, I ordered directly from Richard Sanders. I try to buy direct from a creator any time I can to avoid knock offs as well as make sure they get as much of the profit as possible (not a middle man) after all they are the ones who deserve it.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22825 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the magnet come with the Locked and Loaded two?
Not the 1st version.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1637 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
No, the locked and loaded version IS the version with the magnet, hence the locked part.

He might have just ordered Extreme Burn 2.0, which is the first upgraded version. That version does not have the locking (read magnet) part. I know because I purchased that version only to have Sanders come out with the locking version a couple of months later. To this day I refuse to pay another $34.95 just to find out where the magnet goes.

I will say though, even when I tried to navigate to the 2.0 version, Penguin brought me right to the locked and loaded version so I wonder if the 2.0 version is even still available?

Quote:
On Feb 18, 2021, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the magnet come with the Locked and Loaded two?
Not the 1st version.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Extreme Burn Locked and Loaded (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL