The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Medieval Tarot by Card-Shark (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic259
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of magic259
Hi folks, just so that you are aware....I have listed for sale 4 brand new / still sealed "The Medieval Tarot" decks by Card-Shark up on the big auction site. Unfortunately, the cost of postage does not make it viable to sell them individually.

Also, it is with a heavy heart (and with pressure from my wife) that I have decided (over the coming weeks / months) to sell off the vast majority of my extensive bizarre collection that I have gathered over the last 20+ years. It will take me a few weeks to catalogue and price everything, but from the top of my head the list will include a few prize / rare possessions such as the following....all are brand new and never used.

The complete DOPPELGANGER series of books (6 if I remember) by Prof BC....still wrapped / sealed as received, and with the same COA. Also, Ghosts and More Ghost Stories....I think both have the same COA as the DOPPELGANGER series. If possible, I would like to sell these as a complete set.
Crookes Residual Ectometron (Single Chamber) – a museum quality piece by Dan at Lebanon
Dolly Darko MkII
The Devil Made Me Do It
Abberline's Repository
The Ragged School Slates
Skurot
Aes Goetia
The Outcast Dead
Vade Retro Satana
Unrest
SPYDERWORT
Confundamus
Darkspell + The Dark Cabinet
Chiller - 3 Temperature Units
Phantoms
Darkboard
Hobbs Box
Etherica
Pandora

The above list is to name but a few and only covers a small percentage of my collection.....so watch this space!

When I am ready to sell....I may list a few items here on the Café (in the trade and sell section), but I feel I should put the majority up for auction.

BTW, all my collection has been stored in a smoke free, humidity controlled environment.

Bill
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quite an impressive list Bill, and thank you for the heads up.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magic259
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of magic259
Hi Wizard....no problem.

Another one of the larger items I have, that I forgot to mention, is my Reanimator from Outlaw Effects / Tim Wisseman. However, like the Ectometron, it weighs a ton, therefore, will probably prove difficult and costly to ship internationally.

Bill
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
And just so everyone in the U.S. salivating over these is aware, Bill lives in France.
Smile
magic259
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of magic259
The Sponge is correct.....I am a Scot, now retired and living in France.

Normally it wouldn't be a problem shipping to the States, but unfortunately the current virus restrictions can mean long delays / delivery times. However, it is not a dead duck, and with fingers cross this situation will hopefully improve in the coming months.

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Medieval Tarot by Card-Shark (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL