The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bev Bergeron has passed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MJE
View Profile
Veteran user
After all these years,I STILL have only
356 Posts

Profile of MJE
Bev was a friend to many of us. I doubt that a long bio here is necessary, as he told everyone his life story if you asked him any question at all. I loved the guy. Another good one gone.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1433 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
That's a shame. We had many pleasant conversations over the years, via magic conventions and private correspondence. He will be missed for sure.

Gerry
Russo
View Profile
Special user
So.California / Centl.Florida
876 Posts

Profile of Russo
When? How? - Bev was GREAT FRIEND of mine/ours -Wife and I worked with Bev and was social for several years in Southern Calif. -LA area - and when he became the Star attraction at the Diamond Horseshoe in Frontier Land - Walt Disney World - Bev asked/told us to come down and work for WDW - I remember Bev saying -"don't go into 'Entertainment', they audition you every 6 months and if you look wrong at the wrong Mgr.<> OUT YOU GO" So WE became "Gracious Hospitality" Trainers - until we retired in 1993. A GREAT GUY - Please let me know When? How? - AND how is his Family ?? Ralph ROUSSEAU (russo) P/m and/or in forum.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Loyal user
Randolph NJ
245 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
I remember seeing Bev at the one and only Magic convention I've ever attended, in Daytona Beach Florida 1985. Can vaguely recall him on stage with Abb Dickson, but can't remember what he might have performed. Good times!
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 5,278+ posts, only credited with
129 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
John

"A poor workman always blames his tools"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17657 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I loved that guy. A great loss!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bev Bergeron has passed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL