We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Handsome Jack Etc. by John Lovick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1097 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Since Handsome Jack Etc. has been reprinted for a 3rd time, I have opted to review it on today's Erudite Magic episode. I believe this is the most entertaining I've made any of the reviews yet. Plus, the book being discussed is 💥 and has been out of print before, so you don't want to miss out this printing!

Not only will you learn some incredible magic from a working pro, you'll also get lessons from one of the the top in the business about creating a persona and producing a useable script! Oh, and did I mention, it's laugh-out-loud funny? I *love* reading it, not only for the methods and presentation, but also for the banter between the two characters...

Enjoy the latest review from Erudite Magic❗️

https://youtu.be/xUY1P0IKy3M
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Wordsworth
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
That was a really good review. That other guy did a great job.

I was close to buying this book this fall but passed because of that concern about parlour-type material. I'm tempted to give it another look. Lovick did a really hilarious job on Mayhew's What Women Want, and I often go back to that book for the reading experience even more than the magic.

Don't know how you're managing to pound out all these reviews like clockwork, but thanks for doing this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Handsome Jack Etc. by John Lovick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL