The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..21~22~23 [Next]
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of learachel
music
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of music
That looks really good. I wonder if it makes any noise?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1252 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
There are various products on the market that can do the same thing already.
Is this the same technique just inside a pen cap or is something more going on?

Unfortunately things like this are doomed to get copied.
Reminds me of Kreis Micro Psychic to a certain degree.
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Kenco
I ordered mine can't go wrong with any product by Harry. I'm a big fan.
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of learachel
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2020, music wrote:
That looks really good. I wonder if it makes any noise?

From Henry " The v_______n is very short. So your spectator won't hear anything."
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
739 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
In the video, if you look close, in one of the demonstrations (coin falling), you can see the v____________n causing the c_p to move slightly sideways BEFORE the coin falls. THAT would be my concern.

Mark
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2176 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I think it is pretty impressive to balance a coin on a sharpie cap. The ones I have are not flat enough to balance a coin.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
In the video, if you look close, in one of the demonstrations (coin falling), you can see the v____________n causing the c_p to move slightly sideways BEFORE the coin falls. THAT would be my concern.

Mark

I cannot imagine that being visible to specs in the real world.
gassaox
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Looks cool
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4112 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Love Harry but this just doesn’t seem that impressive to me.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3849 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
The c.p can be examined but only after a sw...h
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
Love Harry but this just doesn’t seem that impressive to me.

Agreed, but not the love Harry part. Lol.
dylanxtay
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
112 Posts

Profile of dylanxtay
Hi guys! So this is some further information as gathered from Henry Harrius' website for his latest release: "Magnet-0". Super excited for this.

Video Trailer: https://youtu.be/j-8TopWDu7s

Magnet-0: REAL PSYCHIC POWER!

Henry Harrius, the creator of RD Insta, Venom Cube and many other famous cube works, finally decides to show you another side of him. Together with his great friend Armando C., a perfect close-up miracle is born!

Imagine this: A borrowed signed coin is placed on top of a sharpie cap and is covered with an ordinary glass. Under such impossible circumstances, you are still able to move the coin on demand!

Everything is EXAMINABLE and the only solution your spectators left thinking is that you really do have PSYCHIC POWER! Thanks to the ingeniously-designed gimmick, you can walk FAR AWAY from the coin and yet still have a 100% CONTROL on when you want it to happen. No magnets or thread. It is so easy and reliable that you can focus all your attention on your acting and presentation. With the TIME DELAY FUNCTION, you can even perform totally HANDS-FREE!

Various ways to present this trick are shown. You can move the coin with your camera, your shadow or even perform on zoom shows. Magnet-0 is a gimmick that packs super small in your pocket but plays BIG for close up or even parlor situation.

And the best part of Magnet-0 is that you have the ability to let your spectator be the magician and do the trick themselves. In Armando C.'s SIGNATURE ROUTINE, the spectator will experience a rich routine with lots of built-in jokes and gags. For the climax, the spectator gets to keep a beautiful souvenir.

From now till December 17, 2020, Henry is offering FREE Worldwide Shipping and you'll get an addition Sharpie for FREE if you get it directly from him, just so you can get started off from the box immediately.

Site link: https://hhpresents.com/magnet-0-p0028.html
Dylan Tay
Magician & Cardist

Welcome to #theBLACKseries, a collection of my Cardistry work.
Only at: http://www.instagram.com/dylanxtaylor
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1727 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
$99
I’m out.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
I love this and could walk around tables showing this tomorrow. The fact that it's examinable and instantly resets is great.

For those that see this as too expensive, I'm interested to hear about a cheaper alternative that produces the same effect?
dylanxtay
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
112 Posts

Profile of dylanxtay
In my honest opinion, for a worker effect such as this, and with the build quality that comes with this product, the $99.00 price tag is justified as it is.

With the previous releases of Henry Harrius, I can attest that Henry will not be putting this out, if the product/ effect isn't worth the time & effort.

The image of having the coin isolated above the cap and within the glass not just paints the impossibility of the effect, but could also a reflection of our situation of impacting someone's else lives while in isolation.

Very artsy take I know, but the effect is a beautiful one.
Dylan Tay
Magician & Cardist

Welcome to #theBLACKseries, a collection of my Cardistry work.
Only at: http://www.instagram.com/dylanxtaylor
leosx1
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I can use Tarantula to create a similar effect just withouth the glass cover, which doesn't justify the 99.-- $ price tag.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1727 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Similar and quarter the price.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8293
danHumphrey
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2020, reignofsound wrote:

That looks good too. Unfortunately, discontinued by the looks of it.
kiketron
View Profile
Elite user
414 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2020, reignofsound wrote:

With that sharpie you are NOT in full control of the moment the effect happens.

With Henry’s instead you are in full control, you can use it to move other objects (a toothpick for instance) and you can also use it a thumper if necessary for other mental effects.
Step into the unknown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..21~22~23 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL