The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (216 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12..15..18..21..24..27~28~29 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2020, videoman wrote:
Nathan, I was thinking along those lines too except I was inspired by Teller's Shadows routine. What happens on your camera happens in real life. But I’m concerned that their immediate response is going to be cool, let’s try it with something else, and I’m not sure yet how to handle that.

Easy. Slap them and demand a huge tip because now I'm out 100 bucks I was saving for the Timesmith watch.

Probably won't go over well though... Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Well, if anyone could pull it off Nathan, it’s you bud. 👍🏻
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
Well, if anyone could pull it off Nathan, it’s you bud. 👍🏻

Maybe I should take it up with David. His review was what cost me. 😆

But let's be honest. My wife is who will slap me if she beats me to the mailbox...
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
Nathan, I was thinking along those lines too except I was inspired by Teller's Shadows routine. What happens on your camera happens in real life. But I’m concerned that their immediate response is going to be cool, let’s try it with something else, and I’m not sure yet how to handle that.

If you want to avoid the "let's try it with something else" issue, you can take a page from Andy's playbook, in which all of the conditions have to be just right. In fact, you can have it "not" work a few times, then flip through your crazy, crazy notes for a few seconds and say "I thought I had everything... oh... hmm... I didn't carry the one here... and I forgot to recalculate it for the winter solstice... wait, what time is it...? Oh WAIT, we only have 10 seconds left for the portal to be open, WE NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW!" and then make it happen.

Then the portal closes and you can't do it again, until the next portal opening. Smile
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Has anyone who has ordered this been notified about shipment? I asked and was told they are having difficulty with shipment but they don't say when it will be shipped. This is a major bummer I would think Henry would have these issues resolved quicker. Great inventor but lacks business procedures.
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, Kenco wrote:
Has anyone who has ordered this been notified about shipment? I asked and was told they are having difficulty with shipment but they don't say when it will be shipped. This is a major bummer I would think Henry would have these issues resolved quicker. Great inventor but lacks business procedures.

Kenco, I received email notification on December 19 that my order has shipped, but when I go to track it, there is no additional info at this time.
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Luke cool at least you got your item shipped, I'm still waiting. Hope you get it soon and enjoy.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:

I was notified but needed to ask several times for the correct tracking number.
I first received the “last mile delivery tracking number“ but you need the YunExpress Tracking number.
Now it will take ages for the package to arrive I guess. I hope this product is exclusive with HHP.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, ArtIn wrote:
Now it will take ages for the package to arrive I guess.

Yes 🐢 Parcel services are overloaded worldwide & Tracking works often no longer well
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Next time I'll just wait till Henry's products are available in US suppliers. It's not worth the aggravation from Asian Parcel.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
Next time I'll just wait till Henry's products are available in US suppliers. It's not worth the aggravation from Asian Parcel.

I’m thinking the same!
If it meanwhile gets sold through Murphys and dealers then other people might receive this much sooner!
Lesson learned. 🤷‍♂️
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
118 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Magnet-0 combined with Coinvexed will make for a brilliant routine! Excellent review of Magnet-0 from WMR! https://youtu.be/HEwU6AyOEc0
Q U I N
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2020, Nigel Quinn wrote:
Magnet-0 combined with Coinvexed will make for a brilliant routine! Excellent review of Magnet-0 from WMR! https://youtu.be/HEwU6AyOEc0

Do you get paid for these posts on all channels?
I really think people should come up with their own ways of presenting and combining this.
Spark your own creativity and don’t copy💡
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
My tracking number was showing 'Not Found' so I emailed them and Aaron provided a different tracking link - it's already in Australia at the local sorting office, so not particularly slow.
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
I just got an email from Aaron it took him 5 days to send it, he tells me it will take 30-40 days for me to receive my order (blaming Covid-19 truly an easy excuse). Then he gives me the option of paying $10 for UPS shipping but doesn't even tell me how much faster that would be.
Henry and Aaron really should use US dealers to sell there products because they are professionals and have the experience something that they lack big time.
They might be great inventors but the worst business men in this industry.
If anyone is interested in this product take my advice and DO NOT BUY UNTIL IT'S AVAILABLE FROM US DEALERS!!!!!!!!
geordiediver
View Profile
Regular user
With a phantasmagorical...
107 Posts

Profile of geordiediver
Just thought I would chip in here,
I had the same tracking issue as it was the wrong number, I emailed the contacts address from the website and got a reply within a few hours from Aaron Hsing with the correct number which worked.
My tracking today with Royal mail (UK) has the item at my local depot and on its way to me today Smile
I may just be lucky but 5 days in not bad in the current climate.

Hope you all have a good holiday and receive your items soon.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2020, geordiediver wrote:
Just thought I would chip in here,
I had the same tracking issue as it was the wrong number, I emailed the contacts address from the website and got a reply within a few hours from Aaron Hsing with the correct number which worked.
My tracking today with Royal mail (UK) has the item at my local depot and on its way to me today Smile
I may just be lucky but 5 days in not bad in the current climate.

Hope you all have a good holiday and receive your items soon.

Thank you for the information and update. I ordered on December 13 2020 and never received a tracking number. I just sent Aaron an email based upon the information you provided.

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
I emailed Aaron today as my tracking did not show movement over the last five days, and he replied in 4 minutes with updated tracking. It now appears to be moving in my direction!
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Everyone in here is lucky except me, I just paid an extra $10 for shipping and Aaron said I should receive it within 1 week. I don't believe that to be true but I'll continue to post on here my frustrating journey with this inexperience duo.
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Mine is ready to be delivered, probably 26th December.
It took exactly 9 days since it was shipped
Step into the unknown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (216 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12..15..18..21..24..27~28~29 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL