The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
LankyHobo
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of LankyHobo
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, NeilS wrote:
Forgive my ignorance - especially if this has already been covered/answered - but how long is the delay? Is it for a set time and if so, how long? Or can you set this yourself.

Thanks

Neil

It's a 7 second delay. You can't set it yourself.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
99% of my shows are walk around so I think crowd management and assessing the opportunities when performing will come into play for me. I personally clip the remote on waist lining of my pants and let the remote sit between my pants and hip. ( similar to the pocket but just at the belt line ) I can agree that no one is looking for the sound to begin with. I’m wondering if the more I push the button the more it gets worked in and becomes a little more silenced. Again, not a deal break as I fee I’m creative enough to work around it.

Are there no Covid restrictions where you’re based?

We aren’t on lockdown but there are definitely restrictions where I’m at. As long as we follow policy and recommended guidelines.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, NeilS wrote:
Forgive my ignorance - but how long is the delay?

A fixed setting of 7 seconds - not changable - works great
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2540 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Thanks Magic Dust and also Lanky Hobo, just what I needed to know.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Glad you are you are not in lockdown Lonnie my friend , stay safe and I am pleased you are getting to perform at least some live magic . Best wishes Gaz 😊
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5210 Posts

Profile of RNK
Agree! Nice to see some out there performing magic! I have been traveling for my sons hockey tournaments which is when I have been able to road test some things- Magnet O included...
cinefisch
View Profile
New user
Wauwatosa
23 Posts

Profile of cinefisch
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2021, NicholasD25 wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2021, kiketron wrote:
Yes, Henry has been performing this for a while. This video is 4 years old:

https://youtu.be/N6cq4QncnSY

But it looks like this isn't the one he's selling. Wonder why?
No switch before or after.

Yes. This cap actually appears to go onto the pen...HMMM?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Henry has responded to me and I can confirm that his customer support matches the description that others have claimed. I still stand where I was yesterday. I’m satisfied and will take some of the added advice that others have offered along with some the additional ideas.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am very happy to report that this landed in stock at MindFX today for those who may want to pick one up in the UK Smile

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/collections/new......rmando-c

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Was sold out within two days in a Swiss Magic Shop 😮
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
Received today. Very pleased. The instant drop function is quiet. The time delay can be heard if you are listening for it. Can barely hear if I am talking.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1252 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Magikgym wrote:
Received today. Very pleased. The instant drop function is quiet. The time delay can be heard if you are listening for it. Can barely hear if I am talking.

With the cap both should be silent.
Especially the delayed drop as it is programmed very shortly.
I recommend experimenting with the amount of putty and different coins as well.
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
I'm referring to what I hear from my pants pocket. There is a loud click when activating the delay function unless there is talking or other noise. Still I am very pleased with it as I will cover the click by talking or it might go unnoticed from a distance. I might be the only one who will hear it because I know the click is there.
Scottacorman
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Scottacorman
Anyone have any idea if there’s is a warning that the battery is getting low. Does the vi?.$& sound decrease or does it just stop working abruptly when battery needs a recharge.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Scottacorman wrote:
Anyone have any idea if there’s is a warning that the battery is getting low. Does the vi?.$& sound decrease or does it just stop working abruptly when battery needs a recharge.

If it stops working just kick the table leg. 😆
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
To my knowledge....no warning.
gossamer
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of gossamer
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, Magikgym wrote:
To my knowledge....no warning.

That would be a bit embarrassing to have it run out on one in the middle there... I'd want to charge it up before every couple performances then just in case I can't charge it for a while...
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, pegasus wrote:
If it stops working just kick the table leg. 😆

Even the best magician does not always have all his psychic powers in top form
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes you start but saying let me show you something that really is impossible . If the battery fails you say see I told you things like this are impossible ( kick the table leg ) and say unless outside influences are involved . Then say but let’s try something else out with you and move on with another effect . Yes I am joking I would like to think you charge the unit on the night you are performing and it will last you all night with no issues Gaz 😊
Magikgym
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Magikgym
A single charge is supposed to last 2 weeks. At worst a week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL