The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
Scottacorman
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Scottacorman
I assume if you don’t use it as much it lasts longer. I wonder if it lasts months if only use hear and there ?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I would always top up the charge on the day of a gig regardless of when it was charged last just to be 100% safe . The fact it lasts more than a day with perhaps 30 performances sounds fine . Provided it has a built in charge battery that cannot be overcharged so it’s protected , and most do these days Gaz 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I am presuming it has an on / off switch etc Gaz 😊
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I am presuming it has an on / off switch etc Gaz 😊

Yes it has & automatic switch off after 5 min
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
That’s good to know Gaz 👍😊
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
777 Posts

Profile of roblane
Very well made and works as it should but I cannot remove the cap/plug to charge it. Anyone else had issues? I've been trying with the putty, won't shift and I'm concerned about damaging it
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2021, roblane wrote:
Very well made and works as it should but I cannot remove the cap/plug to charge it.
Anyone else had issues? I've been trying with the putty, won't shift and I'm concerned about damaging it

Unfortunately I had the same problem, the cap was extremely tight. First I removed the fine plastic edges from the production
with my fingernail. Then I used a piece of carpet tape (double-sided tape), which had enough adhesive strength to hold the cap
firmly in place and then I could loosen it with a twisting motion. After that I deburred again all the edges of the cap again
and also the inside of the Sharpie cap. After all these actions the little round cap works well now.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3363 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
Very well made and works as it should but I cannot remove the cap/plug to charge it. Anyone else had issues? I've been trying with the putty, won't shift and I'm concerned about damaging it

Ask for a replacement. Even if you spend $10 you should be receiving an item you can at least charge. At $100 it is unforgivable. Don't try and fix it yourself. They have delivered shoddy goods, it will give them an excuse to blame you if you mess around with it. By law they have to replace it.

And you'll be helping other magicians by doing your bit to raise standards in the magic community. Too many producers think they can get away with poor production quality because they know the online fan-boys will spring it to their defence if anyone complains.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8910 Posts

Profile of pegasus
“Very well made but I can’t charge it”

You couldn’t make this @@@@ up. Smile
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
777 Posts

Profile of roblane
Great
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4533 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2021, Martin Pulman wrote:
Quote:

Ask for a replacement. Even if you spend $10 you should be receiving an item you can at least charge. At $100 it is unforgivable. Don't try and fix it yourself. They have delivered shoddy goods, it will give them an excuse to blame you if you mess around with it. By law they have to replace it.

And you'll be helping other magicians by doing your bit to raise standards in the magic community. Too many producers think they can get away with poor production quality because they know the online fan-boys will spring it to their defence if anyone complains.

100% agree with this Gaz 😊
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2540 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I too found the cap difficult to remove the first time. You do need a small dab of the adhesive supplied in order to getsome grip but then a little twist and it should come away.

After taking it off the first time, you should not have any further problems.

I have just given Magnet-O the first test run in front of my family. Delightful reactions, especially after initial build up. A great effect.

Neil
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3487 Posts

Profile of takeachance
The shadow version sounds interesting using a mobile phone
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
662 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
I mean, if you aren’t planning on having them sign the coin with your en route fall 2.0 do you even PK bro?
hypblake
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of hypblake
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2021, kiketron wrote:
Received mine today.
This is a great gimmick, very well built and designed.
I can’t see any big concerns about the remote button noise or the motor. For me both are quiet.
Switch is simple and convincing. Lots of fun performing yesterday.
This is a winner

Have you ever considered getting your ears 👂 syringed?

I never post here. But is it possible to mute people on the Café? This guy comments on everything everywhere and I am not sure I have ever once seen him say anything nice. I try not to read, but he posts so much it is hard not to find it. If a mute button isn't possible the Café should look into it. Ok I am done.
hypblake
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of hypblake
And for my second post in years. Where can you buy this? It looks great.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2422 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, hypblake wrote:

Google it, I’m sure it will come up.
danHumphrey
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2021, hypblake wrote:

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Where+to+b......+Harrius
hypblake
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of hypblake
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, magicmind wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, hypblake wrote:

Google it, I’m sure it will come up.

Sure, but I don’t often add anything to my act, so I really don’t use online retailers often. I was basically asking who is trusted/reliable? I was sent info.
hypblake
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of hypblake
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2021, danHumphrey wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2021, hypblake wrote:

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Where+to+b......+Harrius

Same old Café. It has been this way since 03. I should know better than to ask. Luckily helpful people use PM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magnet-0 by Henry Harrius & Armando C. (186 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22~23 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL