The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Which strippers do you use? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marco Kamphuis
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Marco Kamphuis
Hi everyone,

I'm curious who uses strippers in their standard deck and if so; what kind of strippers do you prefer to use?

Do you buy these cards pre-fixed or do you prep the cards yourself?

I myself use negative stripper and it is always the 4 kings. I make this myself of I can indicate the sensitivity.
R/Marco
gambling sleight of hand hobbyist
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
I prefer two strippers, Jasmine and Roxanne.

Oh, you are talking about playing cards.

My mistake.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16226 Posts

Profile of tommy
For Kalooki; Belly Strippers, two Jokers, called lil' Miss Sad-pants and her friend Serious Sally.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Fove52
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Fove52
I use mostly use negs too, I'll put in work in the middle of a couple clubs and make another set for the same deck with hearts. I usually do 5-6 clubs and 5-6 diamonds.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3410 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Let's not forget Ertha Quake or Kris Colt and her wonderful 45's.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
TH10111
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TH10111
Fove52, thanks for sharing, but for which game do you use this combination?
Marco Kamphuis
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Marco Kamphuis
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2020, Fove52 wrote:
I use mostly use negs too, I'll put in work in the middle of a couple clubs and make another set for the same deck with hearts. I usually do 5-6 clubs and 5-6 diamonds.

Are you using this in a game setting or in a demo way? if I may ask ....
R/Marco
gambling sleight of hand hobbyist
Fove52
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Fove52
TH10111 I tend to use that combination for hold'em.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1856 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2020, Cagliostro wrote:
I prefer two strippers, Jasmine and Roxanne.

Oh, you are talking about playing cards.

My mistake.

Marsha and Connie.
I don't use gaffs at the table, because I don't want to have my hands broken.
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
TH10111
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TH10111
Hey Fove52, it would be interesting to understand your strategy, if you don't mind sharing.
Are you stacking them for your own or a a partner's hole cards, with the hope of hitting a flush or straight with hole cards that aren't particularly memorable or flashy?
Or are you stacking them to hit the flop and then using that information to out play your opponents?
Or something completely different!?
Fove52
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Fove52
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2021, TH10111 wrote:
Hey Fove52, it would be interesting to understand your strategy, if you don't mind sharing.

I tend to only use my set of negs once per night if at all, but when I do, I almost always control them to the bottom and bottom deal them to my partner and the flop. In case you ask, I do a full grip BD.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1259 Posts

Profile of splice
So how does a typical hand like that go at your place? Do you get many people willing to go to the felt on a monotone flop when they don't hold the nuts?
Fove52
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Fove52
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2021, splice wrote:
So how does a typical hand like that go at your place? Do you get many people willing to go to the felt on a monotone flop when they don't hold the nuts?

I think I forgot to mention that 1 of the 6 negs always goes to an opponent, so that that player bets big. Normally I pick the player with the biggest balls for this. The people I play aren't particularly skilled, so I take advantage of it. Oh, and they're always drunk.
Anyway, Mr. Bigman bets big but my partner has a better hand, finito. Super simple I know, but as I previously mentioned they're all really bad.
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1259 Posts

Profile of splice
And you somehow know that the one flush card you deal to the opponent is not a higher rank than the other random flush cards you dealt to your partner and/or that they won't hit the flush on the turn or river or happen to have a second card of the same suit as a second holecard?

It seems like a lot of work for a single pot that's not guaranteed to be a winner. For screwing around with moves, seems fine to me but as an actual cheating scenario it doesn't seem to be that strong. And all that to take money off bad players... Takes all kinds tho so props to you for having the balls to do all of that.
Fove52
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Fove52
Yeah its not my strongest play, it's something I do rarely as negs are risky.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16226 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Which strippers do you use? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL