The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Three Questions Podcast with Jake Strong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakestrongmagic
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jakestrongmagic
The second episode of my podcast Three Questions is live! The podcast delves deep into the careers of magicians I look up to in a short amount of time. I'm excited to announce that this week's episode features Stuart MacDonald! Stuart MacDonald has been featured on Penn and Teller: Fool Us and his magic has taken him around the world and has even led him to compete in the world championships of magic. In this interview we talk about how quality engineering principles can relate to magic and how to keep people entertained in a virtual environment. EDIT: In the outro I misname his website, it's www.stuartmacdonaldmagic.com

Here's the link to Apple Podcasts, but it is available on most major podcast streaming networks (except Spotify): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/th......1d402922

Next week's episode is a Broadway inspired performer that I had the pleasure of opening for a few years ago!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Three Questions Podcast with Jake Strong (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL