The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » How to store and organize different decks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Anyone have ideas for how to store and organize your different decks. I have a drawer with lots of special decks that all look the same and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for labeling them/storing them in a way that you can know which deck is which
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
I label the bottom of each deck’s box with a sliced-off piece of a Post-It note (just the sticky-backed fraction thereof) bearing the name of the gaffed or pre-arranged deck.

This keeps multiple decks organized and clearly labeled. Stored in a drawer, bottom end up, all labels are visible for easy selection. Labels are easy to remove prior to performance, and easy to put back on afterward.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Good idea karnak thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » How to store and organize different decks (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL