We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lost Twilight Zone Episode (Bobby Hasbun's Latest) (166 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Another top notch work!
saturnkk
View Profile
New user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
82 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Quote:
On May 20, 2021, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
On May 20, 2021, saturnkk wrote:
Is there a description someplace on what happens?!? This sounds like it might be for me but I have no clue what the hook is yet... Thanks!

The effect is (publicly) vague for various reasons, but if you reach out to me privately (bobby@darkartifice.com) I’ll gladly answer any questions you might have.

Just wanted to add... GREAT customer service and fast shipping! Thank you. I haven't performed this yet but the premise and anticipation is fantastic. Hope to get some ideas on presentation to help develop my own. I will definitely be looking to buy from darkartifice.com again.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
My broke azz is starting to hate the Café....ordered and hopeful Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2551 Posts

Profile of 252life
I left a review over in the Crypt but wanted to mention here as well how happy I am with Desire. Absolutely recommend it as well as Bobby’s other products. Unique and well made quality kit that plays strong. Plus Bobby’s customer service outstanding. (I screwed up and he fixed it immediately for me at cost to himself).
Anyway....huge giant recommend Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Lost Twilight Zone Episode (Bobby Hasbun's Latest) (166 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL