The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Academy of Magical Arts Virtual Magic Classes ... Review? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
162 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
The AMA has been advertising that they are offering virtual magic classes via zoom during the pandemic. A quick look at their website shows that they are offering classes they are calling "lessons in Conjuring" its broken down into 4 levels "Magic I" through "Magic IV" the classes seem to be 2 hours long, once a week for 6 weeks. The description also says that some basic props are supplied by the AMA. I have been thinking about signing up for at least one of the levels but I'm not sure if its worth it, also not sure what would be the right level for me. In my opinion the website altho it says a lot about it doesn't really tell me what my brain what's to know. (Honestly not even really sure my self what it is that my brain wants to know) The website is calling this the "Third Semester Classes" there have been 2 previous sets of classes run since september. I have not seen it discussed here on the Café (sorry if I missed it I'd love a link to the discussion) but really what all this is about is I am wondering if any one has taken any of the classes and if you would be so kind as to review it. thanks in advance really looking forward to any input/ knowledge anyone has on the subject.

ps. I hope every one is staying safe, happy, and doing as well as can be expected during this crazy time.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
116 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Vin, I've seen the classes listed as well and have been thinking the same thing. I am still looking for reviews on the internet or any information regarding the quality of the classes.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
162 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Jack, thanks for responding I'm happy to know I'm not alone and that I'm not the only one who can't find anything on the classes. if you find anything or hear anything Please let me know and ill keep you posted as well!
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
116 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Will do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Academy of Magical Arts Virtual Magic Classes ... Review? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL