The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » One way forcing double face deck?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stanley Zhou
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Stanley Zhou
I have an effect in mind that requires a double face deck with one side all having the same face. Is such a deck available on the market or do I have to have it custom printed? Thanks in advance.
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
If you mean a deck with regular backs but with all double-sided fronts in the sense of having “split” faces (one side all different, the other side all the same), then that would be the classic Monte Cristo deck, also known and more recently marketed as the Mastermind deck.

If you mean a double-faced deck in the sense of no regular backs at all, with one side all different full faces and the other side all the same faces, then I don’t know.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Stanley Zhou
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Stanley Zhou
Karnak, I meant the latter you described. Thank you for clarifying.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
You could use a Phoenix Double Decker (1 regular deck and 1 force deck) then you could use R/S or even glue if you want. It would be the same thickness as a regular card.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
laenan
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of laenan
I guess Card-Shark could have something like this in Stock, if you ask there by eMail. Not everything is on their Homepage. The Double Deckers are a nice idea as well (Phoenix is a brand by CardShark).
Nikodemus
View Profile
Inner circle
1172 Posts

Profile of Nikodemus
Basically you want a regular deck (faces) with a rather unusual "back" design - where the back design happens to be a card face.
I think a lot of printers offer this service.

Here is one in the UK. They have been recommend on the forum I think, but not used them myself.
They use Bicycle blank backs as their print stock -

https://printbymagic.com/custom-printed-......g-cards/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » One way forcing double face deck?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL