The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Compilation of Retention Vanish Variations (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
195 Posts

Profile of Zee
Hi, this is Zee! I recently released a download on retention vanishes.

There are 8 variations of retentions shared plus 2 coin thru hand effects. It is a remastering of Retention Z, so I just named it Retention Z: Revisited hah!

But I forgot to film a trailer for it due to my laziness, so I would like to offer you a chance to get a refund.

I would like to offer a 100% refund to anyone who thinks this download is garbage before I release a trailer for it.

Regardless of what you think of this download, please leave a review so everyone knows if it is something for them or not.

Available at https://zeejyan.com/collections/coin-mag......download

Retention Z: Revisited List of Contents :

Intro
Different types of retentions
Toss Retention
Roth Retention
Coin Through Hand V. 1
Grab Retention
Coin Through Hand V. 2
Gogh Retention
Offset Retention
ROPS Move by Michael Rubinstein (Variation)
Ukawa Retention
Ukawa Sub. Retention
Outro
Half Dollars and Below
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
195 Posts

Profile of Zee
Retention Z: Revisited is not merely a tutorial on techniques but a full lecture on retention vanishes.

I am not only going to share the techniques as I promised to share before but also going to talk about my thoughts and theories on situational techniques, flow & rhythm of each kind of retentions, what to do if you only have small coins, etc.

I am offering everyone a chance to get a refund because I am fairly confident that most people will find a lot of interesting things in this download.
Theo
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Theo
Outstsnding work Zee. I have purchased and I certainly don't want a refund.
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Bande
These look fantastic. Curious whether these are within reach of a very amateur magician without great hand coordination. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Compilation of Retention Vanish Variations (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL