The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (43 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Dear Magicians,

I'm excited to announce my new magic app, TimeSmith.
Basically it's an app that supports some hybrid watches (Fossil Q, Kronaby, Withings) as well as the new *SB* Watch by my friend András Bártházi.
It could also support the Turner Watch, if I got permission from Chris Mitchell... lots of TW users were begging him as well, we are still waiting for his response.

For more information please check out the official website:
https://timesmith.info/

...and come join our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/timesmith

The app is still in Beta, I will release it soon in the appstores (iOS and Android). All information can be found on the website, please check out the F.A.Q. before asking questions:
https://timesmith.info/faq

Kind Regards,
Benke
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
I have a question: I often have the problem that the voice recognition doesn’t start. It’s like 1 out of 10 times it works and the other times it simply doesn’t stark after saying the keywords. I am very new to timesmith so maybe I’m doing something wrong?
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Remember the name

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Benke Smith!

If it comes from inventor, developer ***Benke Smith*** then you know it's special, that everything has been thought of, and that you will get top-quality magic for the real working pro! He never disappointed, instead he keeps surprising you with new ideas and added features!!

Love your products Benke Smith Smile and your amazing customer service?

Cheers,
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Very attractive watch! And it looks so completely innocent, like something you’d buy at Target.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
App that i’ve been looking for a long long time since the first time I bought my own hybrid watch!
Kudos Benke! You are awesome 🔥🔥🔥

Diga
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2020, dvno wrote:
I have a question: I often have the problem that the voice recognition doesn’t start. It’s like 1 out of 10 times it works and the other times it simply doesn’t stark after saying the keywords. I am very new to timesmith so maybe I’m doing something wrong?

I'm having the exact same problem. Its annoying as hell.
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
At the moment it’s not working at all. I can’t activate the voice recognition. My only option is swiping. Benke, can you help?
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
For voice recognition settings, please see this page:
https://timesmith.info/settings

...and also this tutorial video: https://youtu.be/CpDw0SBIsHQ

For using voice recognition on iOS, please see this video: https://youtu.be/-Oja5LjYaqI

For Android, I will make a tutorial soon.... the only difference on Android is that if you don't speak, recognition restarts every 2 seconds. As soon as you start speaking, it will listen until you stop.
It's important to speak something else before the first keyword, to make sure the app will be listening.

If you're on Facebook, please join the group and ask your questions there, you'll get an answer much quicker (I'll be checking the Café every 1-2 days only):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/timesmith
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Yes, I made it exactly as seen in the video. But the voice recognition doesn’t react to my phrases. It’s not getting activated.

Edit: Thanks Benke, I‘ll check out the FB group!
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Love this app and my new SB watch.

I used it last night in a virtual show as a confabulation kicker and the audience loved it.

Benke is passionate about the app and is constantly improving it. (I got it when it was still in the beta stage.)

Bravo!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
I received mine today and It's amazing I love it, just got to get use to all the options and waiting for my username and pin to be sent.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Username and PIN is selected by you... it will be used later for the prediction photo effect. You also will have to Sign in with Apple (iOS), or select your Gmail account (Android) and then you can activate the FULL version with the code you receive in email... Or ask for your code in private. Smile
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
Yes, I made it exactly as seen in the video. But the voice recognition doesn’t react to my phrases. It’s not getting activated.

Ping me on Messenger, I'll help you with this. Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Benke, have you heard your good friend Andras mutter anything about producing a pocket watch version sometime in the near future?

Anyone know if it’s possible to transplant the watch works from a standard *SB* watch into a pocket watch case?
I would not think it to be that difficult for those skilled in DIY.

Maybe Andras can sell the watch works with no case?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
It is possible to take apart and put in a pocket watch case. Someone already has done so successfully. They said maybe next year but its possible to do your own now.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Not only is Benke a genius, he is also one of the nicest guys in this art. I agree with Magic Mark - my SB watch looks so innocent.
phanindhra
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of phanindhra
SB watch with Timesmith App is a killer combo! The reaction time is almost instant and the watch is super fast to set the time compared to other watches! Great Work by Benke Smith!
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2020, BenkeSmith wrote:
Quote:

Ping me on Messenger, I'll help you with this. Smile

Thanks, I did Smile
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2020, phanindhra wrote:
SB watch with Timesmith App is a killer combo! The reaction time is almost instant and the watch is super fast to set the time compared to other watches! Great Work by Benke Smith!

The reaction time of the SBwatch is not faster than the Turner watch. They are approx. the same.
It are all those other things that are far better in the app for the SB watch.
BenkeSmith
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, HU
121 Posts

Profile of BenkeSmith
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2020, videoman wrote:
Benke, have you heard your good friend Andras mutter anything about producing a pocket watch version sometime in the near future?

Anyone know if it’s possible to transplant the watch works from a standard *SB* watch into a pocket watch case?
I would not think it to be that difficult for those skilled in DIY.

Maybe Andras can sell the watch works with no case?

Yes, someone already posted a video in the "Time Magic Chat" Facebook group about a DIY *SB* Pocket Watch:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339988836607018

(search for "Cheapo grandpa clock from Ebay") ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » TimeSmith by Benke Smith (43 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL