The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lottery numbers predicted (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Hi, can anyone help me , where I might purchase this trick, or where it appears in print ....kind regards Alec...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9ILfS6nYw
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of ipe
Looking at the comments below the video, I can speculate this effect is in the book "M3ntal Magic Trix", available here: https://www.lulu.com/en/en/shop/maurice-......geSize=4

But I was not able to find any review or table of contents.

Please, let us know your feedback if you buy it. Smile
What would a real mindreader do?
magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Thanks IPE ! Just seeing if I can confirm the contents & I certainly will...👍🏻
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of ipe
My pleasure. Smile

And if you want you can certainly write to the author using a YouTube comment.
What would a real mindreader do?
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
680 Posts

Profile of ejohn
I bought the book about four or five years ago. At that time it was clearly hastily thrown together: a brief table of contents with page numbers but then no numbers on the pages; one unnamed effect after another, hardly separated, with minimal explanations; and a generic trick index at the back. More like notes rather than an organized, well written and edited book. It is about 150 pages and does contain a lot of good basic material, but it is a very tedious process to ferret it out. The lottery trick you are interested in may be included, but I could not find it.
magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Thanks ejohn ! Interesting to read your comments....perhaps I'll wait to see anymore feed back...Merry Christmas
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
680 Posts

Profile of ejohn
My pleasure. I bought the hard cover edition that was available a few years ago and may still be.
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
I love the lottery effect that started this thread, and just now purchased the book Mental Magic Trix
that was suggested might contain the lottery effect. Ejohn is correct in that there is no index of the multiple tricks
that are cataloged here. Almost like reading notes on effects. I will have to spend some time to see if the lottery trick is included. Can anyone verify the lottery trick
is indeed included? Hope so!
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
The lottery effect is included! It is called 6 Random Lotto Numbers on p.24 of the pdf of the book.
There is a glossary on the last page of the pdf that does list effects by name. I am looking forward
to exploring this pdf in more detail to unearth more nuggets. The author does not make it easy with the
way this book is formatted, but worth doing!
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
By the way, the link is to Lulu which offers the ebook in pdf format for $19.
It is about 160 pages and covers about 9 different topics including
Esp, money, self working card tricks, paranormal, book and word tests,
mental math, etc.
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, socalguy wrote:
By the way, the link is to Lulu which offers the ebook in pdf format for $19.
It is about 160 pages and covers about 9 different topics including
Esp, money, self working card tricks, paranormal, book and word tests,
mental math, etc.

Would you say it's worth the $19? I *did* like the lottery effect the OP posted...

Thanks!
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
Yes! I think the ebook Mental Magic Trix is well worth the $19. There is quite a lot of material and the effects are well varied, as noted
in my earlier post. I bought it mainly for the lottery trick, so everything else is a bonus. Truth be told, I have not really
gone through in detail with the exception of Random Lotto Numbers in the first chapter on Mental Math, but there is a lot there.
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
Regarding Random Lotto Numbers, there is a small move that you have to do that is not evident in the performance video that is linked in the first post. You will understand when you read the details. In the video he performed the effect without a spectator, and the move was done off camera.
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Thanks Socalguy -- appreciate it. I just ordered the ebook!
socalguy
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
34 Posts

Profile of socalguy
Hey seneca77, let me and the rest of us know how you like the book. Is Lotto Numbers clear to you? See what I mean that the move is off camera. Post if you find some other nuggets. I am sure there are more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lottery numbers predicted (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL