The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lottery numbers predicted (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Hi, can anyone help me , where I might purchase this trick, or where it appears in print ....kind regards Alec...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9ILfS6nYw
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of ipe
Looking at the comments below the video, I can speculate this effect is in the book "M3ntal Magic Trix", available here: https://www.lulu.com/en/en/shop/maurice-......geSize=4

But I was not able to find any review or table of contents.

Please, let us know your feedback if you buy it. Smile
What would a real mindreader do?
magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Thanks IPE ! Just seeing if I can confirm the contents & I certainly will...👍🏻
ipe
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of ipe
My pleasure. Smile

And if you want you can certainly write to the author using a YouTube comment.
What would a real mindreader do?
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
672 Posts

Profile of ejohn
I bought the book about four or five years ago. At that time it was clearly hastily thrown together: a brief table of contents with page numbers but then no numbers on the pages; one unnamed effect after another, hardly separated, with minimal explanations; and a generic trick index at the back. More like notes rather than an organized, well written and edited book. It is about 150 pages and does contain a lot of good basic material, but it is a very tedious process to ferret it out. The lottery trick you are interested in may be included, but I could not find it.
magicalec
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Thanks ejohn ! Interesting to read your comments....perhaps I'll wait to see anymore feed back...Merry Christmas
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
672 Posts

Profile of ejohn
My pleasure. I bought the hard cover edition that was available a few years ago and may still be.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lottery numbers predicted (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL