The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » We Won!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Of no real interest to anyone I know, but I play American Football in the UK for the Chester Romans and after a losing streak of 18 games that spanned a two year period we finally managed to win today on the anniversary of our last win!!!

The score was 36-34..... close game and very exciting!

Very happy Salsa Dancer over here, and I just thought I would share with you guys...
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
Congratulations salsa dancer. Just remember what you did this time and do it again next time (words of extreme wisdom!).

Beetroot
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Congratulations Salsa Dancer,

I bet after waiting two years the win was a sweet victory for all of you!

C
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
This brings to mind the story of "Shaya" as told by Dr. Wayne Dyer. A nice gesture on the part of the losing team was to let the pre-eminent loser a chance to experience the joy of victory.

Congratulations are in order for both sides!
Fine job!~r2
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Just a quick question...Do you use the salsa after you've danced in it? oooow! that's how you get the cheesy flavour. Smile

[note to myself: he plays american football fool!!! and your joking about his alias] :O
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » We Won!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL