The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 99 Hotels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

Profile of Marcel Schettler
Today, Luca Volpe gave a very nice review of our new product "99 Hotels" in his weekly Facebook Stream "Breakfast Mentalism". It´s a closed group, but i´m sure a lot of you are already a member. If not, it´s highly recommended. https://www.facebook.com/lucavolpemagic/......40292341
All the best, Marcel
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Marcel: Tried to access your website from your link and received this message: Forbidden - Visitors from your country are not permitted to browse this site. Thought you should know
Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

Ok, I will Check this.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
I was told that my account was disabled
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

Sorry for this. I think it's because Lucas Group is a private group. I thought that many of you are members there. If you join Lucas Group you can see the Video review.
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Please explain the Lucas group and how/where to connect.
Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

On Facebook Search for the group Luca Volpe Mentalism Production. It is a private group that you can join after answering a few questions.
Bruce T
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bruce T
Have been a member of Luca's group for some time. That's where I heard about your product and watched the review. Tried to access your website to learn more about the product and that's when the message pooped up: Forbidden - Visitors from your country are not permitted to browse this site.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Marcel,
I just watched Luca's review and I am interested in your effect 99 Hotels. Is there a performance of it that we can watch? Thank you!
Best regards,
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Sounds like they are tools to use at your own will. I believe that’s what Luca mentioned.
Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

@Tony Razzano - the URL www.theartofwonder is linked to my facebook page. I have no idea, why the access is denied ... Because 99 Hotels is our first release, we do not have a webshop or so. You can find some english information on this site of a dutch magic shop: https://www.dynamitemagic.nl/en/product/......er-5355/
We do not have a video, as 99 Hotels is not just a single trick. It is more a toolbox with 2 Sets of Hotel Key cards. You can do a lot of routines with them instead with playing cards. All effects are based on forces or other principles like one-ahead, multiple outs or so. It is a professional produced set with a lot of possibilities.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
@Marcel-- Thank you! I found a very good description of 99 Hotels. Thank you! I am seriously considering this.
Best regards,
Marcel Schettler
View Profile
New user
Germany
10 Posts

@ Tony - thank you very much. If you would like to order, you can send me an email to: info@marcel-schettler.de I could offer free shipping, but it takes about 20-30 days with DHL (but with tracking number)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 99 Hotels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL