The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all from North Wales (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wrexpool
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of wrexpool
Hi,

I'm an amateur magician from North Wales and been interested in magic since I was a child. I'm looking to go professional and as a result I've stepped up my learning.
I used to watch the likes of the Paul Daniels show and David Copperfield but loved magic in all its forms. My favourite magician is Simon Drake (I used to mimic his every move as a child - yes my parents let me watch The Secret Cabaret, Parenting Win lol)

Anyway I'm happy to meet you all, I used to be part of a group on FB but due to having Bipolar type 2 I had a love/hate relationship with social media and because I kept leaving and rejoining Facebook I am now permanently banned from Facebook which isn't the worst thing I suppose.

I hope to learn a lot more and get to know other people in my area and with similar interests

Thanks for reading

Liam
Nomad Skateboarding
View Profile
New user
Nomading
36 Posts

Profile of Nomad Skateboarding
Welcome, Liam! That's really cool on pushing towards being a professional. Sending good thoughts Smile

*And agreed, I don't think not being on Facebook is bad. As this website has done for almost 20 years, we can create our own communities... Minus the toxicity Smile
The best we can is all we can ever do Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all from North Wales (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL